• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1:00 NFL Games Thread

Jeremy Igo

Could've had KB AND Robinson. No one is saying cut Ealy right now. However, Robinson is the better pro out of the two and was the better prospect at the time of the draft as well. If you're just going to blindly defend DG and his pick that's fine but there's no point in me and you going back and forth of these type of things, we never seem to see eye to eye on them

KB and Robinson, and who exactly at defensive end? 

You want us to be the Colts? 

yeah Ealy's production would be so hard to match...

Check Johnson and Hardy's early stats. And I question whether Robinson is the superstar you think he is. 

DEs take a little time to become what they can be, and you're talking about a guy in the fifth game of his second year.

Ealy could turn out great, or he could bust.. We don't know yet. Till we do, it's too soon to say the pick is "f--ked up". To make that judgment, I need more to go on than just that we didn't pick the guy you wanted. 

Check Johnson and Hardy's early stats. And I question whether Robinson is the superstar you think he is. 

DEs take a little time to become what they can be, and you're talking about a guy in the fifth game of his second year.

Ealy could turn out great, or he could bust.. We don't know yet. Till we do, it's too soon to say the pick is "f--ked up". To make that judgment, I need more to go on than just that we didn't pick the guy you wanted. 

I'm not bashing Ealy as much as I am praising Robinson. 

I'm not bashing Ealy as much as I am praising Robinson. 

Cool, but when you say a pick is 'f--ked up' that implies the guy we got sucks.

There are plenty of great players we don't get in the draft. That doesn't concern me as long as the guys we do get are good.  

Gee... and we held him to only 53.  (He had 98 in week 1 before he played us.)  Sweet.  Love our D.  Go J-NO

Tania Ganguli ESPN Staff Writer 

Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins now has four straight games with at least 100 yards receiving, tying Andre Johnson's franchise record.

Archived