• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It happened in the 4th quarter of the Seattle game.

SIGCHI222

It happened at 10:40 in the 3rd quarter.  When Cam got hit and Kam picked him off he had to immediately think of the playoff pick 6 and a gut punch.  Cam straight balled after that, I mean he went to another planet.  Cam in that moment became the QB that refused to lose to Alabama.  That moment was magical, Cam refused to let it go down again.

It happened at 10:40 in the 3rd quarter.  When Cam got hit and Kam picked him off he had to immediately think of the playoff pick 6 and a gut punch.  Cam straight balled after that, I mean he went to another planet.  Cam in that moment became the QB that refused to lose to Alabama.  That moment was magical, Cam refused to let it go down again.

That is what I am talking about.  That Cam is finally here.

it's great to be a fan, we get the luxury of basking in the glory. meanwhile i guarantee in that locker room nobody said anything like OPs statement. on to the next one, it's just another game. But i agree this franchise might have just turned the corner

Not to sound cheesy, but this season, Cam has been the MJ of the NFL.  He's simply put the team on his back and had the will to win.  He's matured and takes what he's given, but in the end, he's won. As a kid, that's what I loved about MJ, and now I feel like we're seeing it again.  This year and the next decade could be special.

Archived