• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Le Batard and Bomani speaking the truth on the Cam/RW debate

KillaCamNewton

Both of them basically called out the national media for claiming RW to be better than Cam simply because RW had a better team that was getting the win against Cam's lesser team in the past. Said theres no way you could watch yesterday's game and say you would take RW over Cam, and that really RW has never done anything better than Cam, and that RW has just had way more help. Also talked about how much the media would be praising RW if he was the one with 4 80yard drives with no name receivers and how they would be talking about what a winner he is. I guess winning cures everything huh?

RW is basically in the same situation Cam was in at the beginning of last year. Mediocre receivers, bad o-line, good TE and the defense not playing as well as they are capable of. I'm taking Cam over him every time but if anyone should be sympathetic to Wilson's current situation it should be us.

Bomani gets accused of making everything about race on twitter. 

He just happens to be a really smart guy whose gifted at calling out certain biases... This one happens to include two QB's who are black. Glad somebody in the media is this honest. He's one of my favorites. 

He's good on TV but you really get a better feel for him on his radio show. 

RW is basically in the same situation Cam was in at the beginning of last year. Mediocre receivers, bad o-line, good TE and the defense not playing as well as they are capable of. I'm taking Cam over him every time but if anyone should be sympathetic to Wilson's current situation it should be us.

Sorry but,

I will never be sympathetic towards the seahags..........never. 

They almost feel like a division rival

And LeBatard is nothing if not honest in his assessment. I've said before he's the best on the radio. I think Bomani used to cover college teams down in NC. Trey Wingo was giving MVP talk to Cam all day as well.

The LeBatard show is awesome. Genuinely funny, good mix of personalities, and very self-aware. Highly Questionable (the TV show on ESPN2) is great as well.

Bomani gets accused of making everything about race on twitter. 

He just happens to be a really smart guy whose gifted at calling out certain biases... This one happens to include two QB's who are black. Glad somebody in the media is this honest. He's one of my favorites. 

He's good on TV but you really get a better feel for him on his radio show. 

I'm a cord cutter so no ESPN, but listen to both Bomani and Dan regular on Sirius. I like Dan, but Bomani is absolutely fantastic and is completely deserving of his own show. One of the best radio hosts I've heard in a long long time. Both are great guys that speak their mind and don't follow the narrative. Refreshing.

Sorry but,

I will never be sympathetic towards the seahags..........never. 

They almost feel like a division rival

that's fair. I probably should have said understanding of his situation since Cam has been through the same stuff and gotten criticized for something he can't really help.

i don't feel bad for him or that pompous team and fan base.

Archived