• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

*IF* both the Packers and Panthers stay undefeated until they play one another....

Jeremy Igo

I can see GB going into Denver and taking its first loss, and only because of Denvers defense.  And even if they do lose that game I could still see it being flexed due to how well both teams have been playing even with the injuries.  Another revenge game imo.

3-4 Eagles @ 2-5 Cowboys

7-0 Packers @ 7-0 Panthers

Yeah, who the hell wants to watch Rodgers & Newton, the 2 most exciting QBs in the league, slug it out in a match-up of unbeaten teams fighting for HFA when you can watch Bradford & Cassel disgrace the term QB in a match-up of sub .500 teams that are missing the playoffs. 

The NFC East media love affair is retarded. 

But the Cowgirls are "America's Team".....

Agree with your sentiment completely.

BTW, WHEN we beat the Iggles in prime time and send Chip and Co back to Philly with their tails tucked between their legs, the media will start using the C word when referring to us.

Ive been waiting for that level of disrespect for awhile. Once they use the term Cinderella, if you think our boys are mad, you're gonna see another level once they start calling us that.

#DontBelieveMeJustWatch

#KeepPounding

3-4 Eagles @ 2-5 Cowboys

7-0 Packers @ 7-0 Panthers

Yeah, who the hell wants to watch Rodgers & Newton, the 2 most exciting QBs in the league, slug it out in a match-up of unbeaten teams fighting for HFA when you can watch Bradford & Cassel disgrace the term QB in a match-up of sub .500 teams that are missing the playoffs. 

The NFC East media love affair is retarded. 

Say what you will but the Dallas/Philly matchup will provide bigger ratings for NBC than a Green Bay/Carolina matchup would.  NBC doesn't care about records, they only care about ratings.

I can see GB going into Denver and taking its first loss, and only because of Denvers defense.  And even if they do lose that game I could still see it being flexed due to how well both teams have been playing even with the injuries.  Another revenge game imo.

This game, one way or another, will give us a blueprint on playing Green Bay.

The Cowboys get the highest ratings nationally, but I think the Packers are Top 5. If the Eagles are struggling and the Cowboys still don't have Romo back, it's entirely possible we'll be flexed in.

3 straight home games in primetime following the epic Seattle game would be the best stretch in the history of this team...as long as we get more wins than losses in that stretch.

Archived