• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith's son thinks we should make a trade for a certain WR before the deadline

RelaxImaPro

I'm sure this person will be next..great post though..

• _camnewton_ayy @aceandsmitty don't be bitter... no1 wanted you in the draft... you were too small they said... no1 believed in you... but 1 team did... you earned everything you got that's for sure.... 1st ballot HOF.. but just remember who gave you a shot... Jerry did you wrong yes... but us Panthers fans were devastated... shocked and truly upset.. you play best with a chip on your shoulder.. but dont disrespect #panthernation... were doing pretty well without you... we'll be contender with you..

Smitty can hold a grudge. It's one of the reason's he was able to keep that chip on his shoulder year in and year out. It's also why I don't think he'll come back and retire as a Panther at least while Dave is running the show. 

Well tthat's fine, but Gettleman hopefully isn't going anywhere for a while. He's more important to this franchise than smitty is now

Makes me wonder if he had his son to tweet that "plea" for the media to pick up the story just so he could look loyal to the Ravens while getting to crap on the Panthers organization at the same time...

Yeah I'm bitter right now LOL..and I wish those Panther fans will stop pleading with him to come back on his instagram page..they looking desperate and we aint desperate..

Makes me wonder if he had his son to tweet that "plea" for the media to pick up the story just so he could look loyal to the Ravens while getting to crap on the Panthers organization at the same time...

Yeah I'm bitter right now LOL..and I wish those Panther fans will stop pleading with him to come back on his instagram page..they looking desperate and we aint desperate..

Of course he put his son up to tweet that. I thought that all along.

I also agree with you about those Panther fans begging him to come to back. They look pathetic.

Archived