• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers/Colts Hype Video - (Star Wars Version)

Lilsmitty09

So people are either going to love this or hate this. I may have ruined star wars for some of you nerds, or I may have given you another nerdgasm. Regardless, I thought it was fun to put together and the final result ended up pretty awesome. Panther Wars is literally not very creative, but I couldn't think of anything else to name it. Episode VII (7 for those that didn't pay attention in school) stands for our 7th game - aka road to our 7th victory, and The Quest to Perfection is pretty obvious in the name itself. 

Anyways, comments, feedback, etc are always welcome - they give me fresh ideas and also help me figure out what you - the viewers would like to see more of/less of, etc.

Let's make Luck regret his choice of not entering the draft and being a Panther, and let's get to 7-0. All of us are experiencing what is shaping up to be one of the most magical seasons in Carolina Panthers history - one that will be told many years from now in a galaxy far....far....away....

#KeepPounding

Archived