• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Colts Gameday Thread

Montsta

1 minute ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

I just joined this site but there are some really irritable people that blog here..just whine about anything..

I'm just here for the Panthers and trying to enjoy the season with fellow fans..

Enjoy!  It's a great site.  Don't let the few whiners get under your skin.  There's no better Panthers fan site anywhere.  Perhaps no better NFL team fan site period.   There are tons of great, friendly and really knowledgeable commenters here.  Well worth putting up with a few who are annoying.

7 minutes ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

I just joined this site but there are some really irritable people that blog here..just whine about anything..

I'm just here for the Panthers and trying to enjoy the season with fellow fans..

Sorry, but when you join a forum it's you that has to adjust and fit in. Expecting everyone to meet your expectations isn't reasonable. And you don't blog on a forum. You post.

Goodies inside the stadium

The Panthers won’t just rely on the Duke building colors to pump up fans. They have plenty planned inside the stadium:

▪ Each fan will get a black “Keep Pounding” banner flag as they enter the stadium.

▪ You’ll see more fireworks – don’t expect a huge show of it, but “we’re doing more than we would normally do,” Morrison said.

Archived