• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Fans Start Raising Money for Billboard

Growl

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

No thanks. Pretty dumb.

Now, if they wanted to fund a billboard near the home of that jackass in Fayettville that he would have to see every day.... All for it. 

I just so happen to live in Hope Mills, neighboring Fayetteville. What would u have me do? Need an address? I thought about egging his house personally, but I have too much to lose in my adult life for those types of games. I'm open to suggestions though

13 minutes ago, LUUUUUKE said:

I just so happen to live in Hope Mills, neighboring Fayetteville. What would u have me do? Need an address? I thought about egging his house personally, but I have too much to lose in my adult life for those types of games. I'm open to suggestions though

You guys seem to be gloating though. Be careful if you have to face us again in the playoffs.

8 minutes ago, Packersfan said:

You guys seem to be gloating though. Be careful if you have to face us again in the playoffs.

Unlike u, our franchise hasn't been on top of the NFC for years. Furthermore, we're off to an 8-0 start which just so happens to be a franchise record. The sweetener to it all is that nobody in the media expected us to even win 7 games in total this year.

So if it seems like we're gloating, you may just be confused with us celebrating our team's current success.

Furthermore, if I were you, I'd be hoping that you don't have to play us again this year. Your QB admitted that he was scared of our defense during his post game interview. Our QB yanks disrespectful signs down and yours says he's scared................ U tell me.

12 minutes ago, Packersfan said:

This message board is not comprised of actual Panther players. Our gloating does not affect the game on the field.

Just now, LUUUUUKE said:

Unlike u, our franchise hasn't been on top of the NFC for years. Furthermore, we're off to an 8-0 start which just so happens to be a franchise record. The sweetener to it all is that nobody in the media expected us to even win 7 games in total this year.

So if it seems like we're gloating, you may just be confused with us celebrating our team's current success.

Furthermore, if I were you, I'd be hoping that you don't have to play us again this year. Your QB admitted that he was scared of our defense during his post game interview. Our QB yanks disrespectful signs down and yours says he's scared................ U tell me.

You forgot we beat you guys last year. Rodgers holds a 2-1 record against Cam.

1 minute ago, Packersfan said:

You forgot we beat you guys last year. Rodgers holds a 2-1 record against Cam.

Seems to me that you were cool and respectful while your team was whooping our ass. Coming in here with the respectful gloat. 

Now though, it seems that you had all those flavors to choose from and you chose to be salty!

Get over it bro, u lost, and it should have been worse. Move on

Archived