• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

About that Newton vs Wilson debate

Lilsmitty09

1 minute ago, countryboi said:

Wilson is a good quarterback and Cam is a good quarterback....i dont have to push down Wilson to build Cam up. 

that said fug the seahawks i hope they never win. 

Your lucky you don't live out in Washington. I ask people here all the time who they'd rather have Cam or Wilson and without even thinking about it they say Wilson. Pretty crazy...

6 minutes ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

Your lucky you don't live out in Washington. I ask people here all the time who they'd rather have Cam or Wilson and without even thinking about it they say Wilson. Pretty crazy...

Denial-not just a river in Egypt.

The thing that Wilson does that shows what a little bitch he is is when, while running out of bounds, under the protection of the "don't hit the quarterback" rules, he stutter steps and holds out the ball on his upfield side. Very cheap and classless. 

20 minutes ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

Wilson: 0-12 when opposing team scores 25 points or more in a game.

And people say Cam Newton is only good because of his defense..

thoughts?

Wilson is a ok NFL quarterback.  But I bet most NFL quarterbacks have a poor record when the other team scores 25.  I think Cam is only 2-7-1 (or somewhat close to) over the last three years when the other team scores more than 25. 

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

Wilson is a ok NFL quarterback.  But I bet most NFL quarterbacks have a poor record when the other team scores 25.  I think Cam is only 2-7-1 (or somewhat close to) over the last three years when the other team scores more than 25. 

Lol, we're already 2-0 this season when the other team scores more than 25

28 minutes ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

Wilson: 0-12 when opposing team scores 25 points or more in a game.

And people say Cam Newton is only good because of his defense..

thoughts?

Everyone but the Patriots is terrible when the opponent scores more than 25. The Patriots have a winning record when giving up more than 25 since 2012. No one else has better than a 35% winning percentage.

1 minute ago, Camvp said:

He's got 4 of those all time though... infinitely more than RW

Perhaps, but I don't see how it helps the debate over who might be a better quarterback.   How to they both do when the other team scores more than 23.5 points?  Or when the other team runs the ball more.  Or when the other team is wearing green uniforms instead of purple.  

Archived