• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Fans Who Left At the Half

pamlicopanther

If fans were leaving at the half they were showing their dissatisfaction of what they were witness too and fair enough too. I don't have a problem with that not I would do it myself. I like staying to the bitter end. Gives me the chance to let all who are around me the chance to hear what I think of ineptness on the playing field

The flip side is of course they could have missed the mother of all comebacks.

I can't remember the last time that I left a game before the final :00 hit the clock, until today. I did have to work at 7 and needed a nap and shower to wash away the blazing heat and alcohol before work, but I don't know.... I might have left early anyway. I stuck it out til the 4th quarter when Moore hit Moose on that sweet pass only to be negated by a f'ing holding penalty. That heat, the annoying Eagles fans who pwned our stadium and the piss poor effort was enough for me to hike it home in the 4th. $300+ for two seats in sect 543 and it was like watching the Arizona game all over again.

I can't remember the last time that I left a game before the final :00 hit the clock, until today. I did have to work at 7 and needed a nap and shower to wash away the blazing heat and alcohol before work, but I don't know.... I might have left early anyway. I stuck it out til the 4th quarter when Moore hit Moose on that sweet pass only to be negated by a f'ing holding penalty. That heat, the annoying Eagles fans who pwned our stadium and the piss poor effort was enough for me to hike it home in the 4th. $300+ for two seats in sect 543 and it was like watching the Arizona game all over again.

Wait, wait, wait. You mean to tell me something went wrong today that WASN'T Jakes fault?

Shocking development.

I get so tired of hearing this poo. O your not a fan you left early. Hey after forking out 600 a fuging game on tickets if I want to leave because I dont agree with the play, coaching or management thats anybodys right. And you with your delbong colored glasses stick in there bud and watch the rest of the debacle, praying your delbong comes back to throw a meaningless td, o wait you stayed to watch philly stuff us on 4th down near there endzone.O wait I was there to0.

Seriously though stop with the way do you leave nonsense. The fans that pay dearly for this poo only have one voice and thats at the games. That voice only works when its gone and effects the pocket book.

The real answer is that they knew exactly what was going to happen, and it did. The Panthers are no longer a team that can rally from behind and win a game. Its just not in them. Until they prove otherwise and show some heart, hell, let the people leave and buy their 6 dollar beers elsewhere.

Archived