• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

14 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

The issue with Romo is that he has historically folded when it really mattered.  He could not win the big games at the end of the season to put his team in the playoffs....then the one year they make it, he chokes again.

Guys has skill....he is just not a clutch time player.

Romo had a 143 rating in the GB game. Without the Dez catch.

2 minutes ago, islandhopper81 said:

Romo had a 143 rating in the GB game. Without the Dez catch.

And the Lions actually beat the Packers at home this year.....one game dude.

Romo had like 3 years in a row just needing to win on the last Sunday to put his team in the playoff.....and he lose EVERY ONE of those games.

Didn't want to make a new thread for this, so I figured I'd leave it here in a thread about people talking about the game.  Love PFT's comments on their picks for the game.

Panthers at Cowboys

MDS’s take: In their last 28 games, the Cowboys are 16-3 when Tony Romo starts and 0-9 when he doesn’t. Unfortunately for Dallas, Romo now has to face perhaps the best defense in the NFL in the Panthers, and a loss on Thanksgiving will seal the Cowboys’ fate.

MDS’s pick: Panthers 20, Cowboys 13.

Florio’s take: The playoffs start for the Cowboys on Thursday. If so, they’ll be one and done. The Panthers are better than most will realize or admit, and Cam Newton will relish the opportunity to dance for a national audience that is dabbing the gravy from its collective chin.

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

And the Lions actually beat the Packers at home this year.....one game dude.

Romo had like 3 years in a row just needing to win on the last Sunday to put his team in the playoff.....and he lose EVERY ONE of those games.

One game where he had a nearly flawless game but you already claimed he choked in? Last December was more than one game. Dallas had to win out to insure their playoff appearance. Tony Romo had the highest December QB rating in NFL history an the team went undefeated. December is more than one game.

2 minutes ago, islandhopper81 said:

One game where he had a nearly flawless game but you already claimed he choked in? Last December was more than one game. Dallas had to win out to insure their playoff appearance. Tony Romo had the highest December QB rating in NFL history an the team went undefeated. December is more than one game.

To bad he doesn't play defense.

7 minutes ago, 15 said:

Why has this turned into a fugging Romo debate? Romo is a decent QB that has never won anything and has definitely disappointed his fans more than he has impressed them. Thats it, period.

Football is a team sport, but Romo sure has been the butt of most Dallas Cowboy choke jobs. Not only at quarterback, but executing possibly the easiest play in football in which he fumbled the hold on a chip-shot.

I understand that Romo is literally the only player you guys have to talk about outside of the lunatic that he throws the ball too, but can you seriously contribute anything else besides this pathetic fugging homer discussion and the fact that Tony is 3-0 this year against some of the worst teams in football? Did I mention that our backup QB has almost as good of a record as Romo comparing Anderson's 2014 season to Romo's 2015 season?

Can we talk about the game now? The actual fugging match ups this week? How the fug is your D going to stop Cam? How the fug are they going to stop our running game? How the fug are you guys going to run on us? Is Romo really dumb enough to throw towards Josh Norman?

I actually predicted us to lose this game, but not because you guys have the better team. Its not even close actually. I'm predicting a loss because I honestly want to brace myself for the bullshit that I am about to witness tomorrow. The whole world wants Dallas to win this game, and on top of that, playing our first thanksgiving game, on a short week, new uni's, haven't beat Dallas since 97, Greg Hardy revenge game, Tony Romo rejuvination, playing for their lives, I can really see the Cowboys winning what I like to call "Their Superbowl".

For us? Just another game. Already won every single game we've played. I honestly wouldn't mind dropping one or two before our nice first round bye. Hope your miracle season continues and you have to travel to Charlotte and face the best team in the NFL on their own turf.

Do you contradict yourself in every post or is this run just a poor sample? How is 1-1 nearly the same as 3-0?