• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Jmac said:

Don't get this fanbase. Up by 20 and some piss and moan. No matter what this team does, not good enough.

No doubt. Every game thread looks the same. You'd think that pointlessly crying and complaining would get old and/or embarrassing after awhile.....

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, FreshDelaire said:

Every talking media head that I see pick the Cowboys just makes me even more sure that we blow the door off those fugers today. Can't wait

Do we think that Boomer Esaison will get called out for being such an asshole?

• Pie 2

I am sorry. But why is there never any YAC in our offense? Like ever? On that 3rd down throw prior to the 3 series of throws by Cam, Cotch caught the ball and heading straight to the ground.

Why does everything in this offense come off the right arm of Newton? (Except for that crossing route that was called back due to penalty)

We have got to get some WRs/TEs/RBs that we can check the ball down to and have them run.

1 minute ago, cbarrier90 said:

Was just thinking this. If we aren't happy I can't imagine that locker room is either.

Really need that patented "break your will" drive with a TD to start the half.

Honestly I like this new mentality we have about being up by 20 points and we are not happy. We need to get some points in our initial drive on the 3rd qt, we have dominated too much and scored too little.

• Pie 3