• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are saints fans saying? - (they arent)

Day_One

17 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Every week someone cock blocks my official wednesday thread. 

You prolly don't remember, but I do. 

A few years ago when I was new to the forum I did one of your weekly "on notice" threads. 

Geez I was ripped for like 6 pages. 

Whats happened igo? They don't respect you. Time to bring back Zod.

man up on olsen, zone everywhere else and tackle the ballcarrier,the panther o should sputter. as far as the o goes its time the ballerinas learned how to play ice hockey or the finesse girlymen are going to get muscled right out of the building and into the comedy club. Get the rb's going and drew should have no problem playing better than the backup generator.

I have been pro tank for both the Saints and the Pelicans, but if people will allow me to change course, on second thought, yes, I would like to beat the Panthers, and then tank. Just one last win to let them know we are still here, and then we can go away into oblivion til next season when we have an easier schedule and better draft picks

I poke my head in on Saintsreport every once in a while because, well, being a panthers fan who lived in south Louisiana, they made it quite unbearable.  That said, these days, going over there is like going to an applebees on a wednesday night in the dead of winter during a thunderstorm.  It's just guys sitting around a bar, reminiscing about their once blooming but now broken marriage that they can't figure out how to fix (hiring Sean Payton) and thinking that maybe if they just surprise her with a new diamond ring (beating the panthers) they could work through their differences and still make it work.

Archived