• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are saints fans saying? - (they arent)

Day_One

I havent seen the thread yet.. i cant believe i had to visit that cesspool to find these gems but i understand.

best snippet is here... 

"They're doing all of the things that great teams do," Payton said. "If you said, do they rush the ball well? Yes. Is the quarterback playing at a high level? Yes. Are they good in the red zone? Yes."    - Sean Payton 

sounds like he knows hes about to get the big end,

but anyways... i went here first  ( http://blackandgold.com/nfl/ ) and there is nothing about the panthers on the first page ... i guess they arent talking about it. lol

i had to go even deeper in the swamp to look i made it to page 2...my fingers are turning black and my iq was diminishing by the second the longer i was in  there and you dont have to waste your time.   you should thank me.. i did find a couple of greg hardy threads for all you homers to read! no im not posting the links. 

..on to the next circle jerk of self-proclaimed sexually compatible cousins.  http://whodatzone.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=1  

...er.... nothing there either...... this is getting awkward.

next..... took me to a news site...http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2015/12/can_new_orleans_saints_stop_th.html#incart_river_index  where Sean Payton obviously knows whats about to happen to his team. 

but i was able to find these little snippets for you in the comments section.  (i know i know) 

rich7515 minutes ago

this saints team has not held one opponent under 20 pts and to ask this o to score 25 pts on Carolina in unrealistic

hes right....

waaayback23 minutes ago

Nonsense to argue that Saints fell behind too quickly and couldn't run Ingram. They had two possessions--with only ONE run attempt-before falling behind by 14 points.

soooo they didnt fall behind to quickly?  im confused

Red35 minutes ago

#1 Priority in the draft is a pass rusher or two. After that is addressed, need to get OL help. Strief needs to go- he isn't big or strong enough to stop an aggressive pass rusher (refer to the Houston game when Watt ate everyone's lunch).

NOTE to LOOMIS: DO NOT SIGN ANY FREE AGENTS. Focus on the draft.

After the lines are solidified, we need WR and TE help. So LOOMIS, get your scouting dept looking for these positions. Quit wasting picks, quit making poor decisions in FA and most importantly, quit wasting Mr Benson's money.

Why is it everyone wants to build through the draft all of a sudden?  this guy isnt even worrying about the game.. he jumped straight to next year. lol

well fellas.. i thought it would be eventful, but frankly.. they arent talking about the demolition derby thats coming to their house next weekend.   And i dont blame them.  Enjoy it... we have officially shut them the hell up. Next up..

feel free to post your finds.. im sure there is some idiot fan somewhere who thinks they can still make the playoffs. 

SaintsNY...you stole my thunder. I was gonna start a thread but wanted to wait until the sting of today's loss died down...My logic is that this game will be the Saints version of Super Bowl 50...they don't want Carolina clinching the division at their expense. Also..who was the last NFC team to start 12-0???? Who Dat!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try the saints report.

There is a few, and i say again, a FEW, fans over there that are still drinking the lsd/meth laced koolaid.

Saints Report is probably their biggest forum and it looks like they're taking it in stride.

Dude what are u smoking? They are gonna tear us a new 1!!!

Sorry, but this team gets worse by the week, not better. 

Carolina hates us and will likely pour it on as thick as possible.

This Panther game is this year's Super Bowl for the Saints.

Yes, but we are also realistic.

Even Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see how bad this team is.

I want the Saints to win this game for the simple fact I hate the Panthers and would love to be the ones to ruin their perfect season, but I also live in the real world and can see a mauling the likes of which we haven't seen in a long time. Yesterdays defense shows up and Cam and co. are going to put up 50+.

Most of the fanbase is in full tank mode.

Archived