• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cris Carter says he knows for a fact we called OBJ a "ballerina"

Ruff

As far as I know (could very well be wrong) Beckham isn't personally claiming any of this. It's all unnamed sources. That's what makes it all complete B.S.  Ive seen random Twitter bs saying Beckham and the team are claiming things but nothing from them officially. 

Am I missing something?

he should be called two faced too..this the same dude on MNF last night saying Odell was wrong and not mention any of this sh*t then..

Now he got that liquid courage this morning because of Dilfer and Lewis saying this same crap last night and he wants to come out on MikeandMike and cosign it..

and OBJ danced like a ballerina, this aint nothing that wasn't false..these dudes are reaching..

1 minute ago, csx said:

As far as I know (could very well be wrong) Beckham isn't personally claiming any of this. It's all unnamed sources. That's what makes it all complete B.S.  Ive seen random Twitter bs saying Beckham and the team are claiming things but nothing from them officially. 

Am I missing something?

It's called a PR team and unnamed sources. This isn't hard to figure out where it's coming from.

1 minute ago, csx said:

Am I missing something?

I think OBJ contacted Deion Sanders, who then went and started most of this bull Sunday night.

Then "unnamed sources" in the Giants organization leaked the stories about the bat and slurs.

1 minute ago, Cary Kollins said:

I think OBJ contacted Deion Sanders, who then went and started most of this bull Sunday night.

Then "unnamed sources" in the Giants organization leaked the stories about the bat and slurs.

Deion Sanders= one of the biggest assholes living. 

Just now, TheRumGone said:

It's called a PR team and unnamed sources. This isn't hard to figure out where it's coming from.

It's probably coming from his entourage. I doubt it is coming from the Giants. If there was something at all to it he would say it himself. It's all Twitter Bullshit

3 minutes ago, csx said:

Am I missing something?

Beckham is the one who called Cris Carter trying to tell him his excuses. 

Loved how golic called it what it was when the bats and trash talking came forward. Said it was "absolutely ridiculous" to try and justify Odell's behavior. 

1 minute ago, csx said:

It's probably coming from his entourage. I doubt it is coming from the Giants. If there was something at all to it he would say it himself. It's all Twitter Bullshit

Mike and Mike said "from the Giants organization there were homophobic slurs"

but yes it's also coming from Odell's people but I think they are all intertwined. 

3 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Hello everyone, welcome to the Odell Beckham Jr. Huddle, we hope you enjoy your stay.

Honestly I think if we were playing someone other than the Falcons this week more people would have moved on. There is not much to talk about with the Falcons since we played them just the weekend before last.

7 minutes ago, csx said:

Am I missing something?

Carter said that he spoke to him and that's what he said. 

Archived