• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lilsmitty09 on WBTV

Lilsmitty09

So about two years ago one of my YouTube followers messaged me saying I was on the news in Charlotte. I had no idea what in the hell he was talking about, but sure enough I was and he was lucky enough to catch it and record it. Here it is:

Tonight while at work, I get a message yet again from the same person saying the same exact thing, and he again was at the right place at the right time (again) and was able to record it for me. Here that is:

First and foremost that dude with the Dolphins stuff who now wants to be a fan can go watch the entire 2010 season and then gtfo. 

But secondly, what a magical season it has been for us all. Who would have predicted us being 14-0 without Kelvin? Even if we had him? Or Cam being the MVP favorite? Or Norman becoming one of the greatest in the league? Or Kurt Coleman playing lights out? Just amazing. This won't ever probably happen again, so let's enjoy this undefeated run!

Anyways just thought I'd share this with you all, thought it was pretty cool that twice in a few years a kid from Washington state would be on a Charlotte news station. A sweet early birthday present for me (Christmas baby - which fuggin sucks!)

#KeepPounding and Merry Christmas!

And for those wondering....

The first reaction in the 2013 version was my reaction for Ginn's GW td over the Cheatriots on MNF

The newer one contains me in the AZ Playoff game (ginn fumble and we recover to seal the deal - weird they associated that with THIS season, and the one with me freaking the fug out and squeezing the angel was the gw td to Olsen over Seattle - cuz fug them and this state/city)

7 minutes ago, Frizzy350 said:

See that's where you are wrong.  Panthers aren't going to lose until 2020.  Gonna get boring before you know it.

It's literally run through my mind a couple of times the past week or so that we will go 19-0 for a couple years straight and the league won't even know what to do. Had a dream the league declared Cam the MVP of the Hall of Fame while he was still playing during our 6th straight perfect season and TD ran for president and won.

23 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Aaah, come on guys. Bandwagon fans should be welcomed.  It's the ones who go back and forth from team to team that have issues.

As to the topic, congrats dude.

Those are the worst.  He kind of looked like a bandwagon fan to me.  Team not doing well?  Time to jump ship.

Archived