• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Team USA Hockey Team Dabs After Win, Inspired by Cam Newton

GRWatcher

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2602584-team-usa-dabs-after-scoring-vs-canada-says-cam-newton-inspired-them

The power of the “dab” continues to grow.

During Saturday’s 2016 World Junior Championship contest against Canada, Team USA captain Zach Werenski broke out the dance that has become an absolute craze in the NFL.

After winning 4-2, the players credited Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton—who has become the face of the dab—as inspiration:

Colin White did it while sliding on one knee, something Newton presumably has never done (yet):

Somewhat funny story: Earlier in this season my father kept mentioning something to me about Cam bobbing his head. I couldn't understand what he was talking about, but to my Dad he thought it was some kind of shot at Manning, as there seems to be some commercial out there of Manning and some kind of bobble-head doll or something.

It was only over Christmas that I understood what he was talking about..the dab! Now even my father knows what a dab is!!

Archived