• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The defense only gave up 17 points

MVPccaffrey

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

They Punted once...

This.

The defense has been flat for a few weeks now and you can't just point to a particular player or unit.  Everyone from Luke to Ealy to CJ to Peanut to Coleman have been looking just off at times.  This is a major gut check moment and we all know and they know how awesome this D can be with these players.  They need to get together and annihilate the Bucs, get some momentum before resting until the divisional round.  NFL undefeated infamy over.  Let's win this sh*t out. 

3 minutes ago, Nate Dogg said:

A huge difference in this game was peanut's penalty and the fluke play to Julio. Luke or Coleman has to make that play. We'll be seeing a lot of similar situations against Wilson or Palmer.

I can't believe Coleman fell down on that play, and at the same time, I believe it.  fuging Nakamura play all over again.  

The better team won today. We didn't have a bad defense, we had no defense. I

t's a small miracle they only allowed 17, considering Luke had the worst game of his career and they could've converted 3rd and 50 if they'd get it.

Lucky for him, Cam, Norman and Olsen were also horrible. So was pretty much everyone else but KK, Gano and CAP. I don't see how you can just shrug this game off and act like our team is not looking worse than we were a month ago. And that's no overreaction. 

The WRs couldn't catch or get open. Cam missed throw after throw and lost the MVP award today because you know those retards are gonna forget the first 14 games.

I'm about to put some jelly between two pieces of Norman. That's toast, for those of you who don't get innuendo. He got fuging owned today and hopefully learned that when you run your mouth all the time, you motivate people to outplay you. Just cool it with the poo talk til after you get what you want, and then everyone can hate you but do nothing about it.

What a disappointing end to what should have been a 16-0 regular season. No anger to Atlanta. They did not play well, but they played better than we did. We still should've won.

17 minutes ago, carolinahiatt said:

Your right look at the big picture.  We didn't put put the normal 30 plus... plus I'd like to see time of position.  Atlanta took a lot of time off the clock Tuesday first quarter 

It was 35-25 minutes TOP advantage Atlanta.

Archived