• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons LB Says We Were "Sore Losers"

Lilsmitty09

1 minute ago, Will Lee Moe said:

Teams like the Panthers who celebrate first downs like a championship tend to be this way. Frontrunners.

Meh, if Tom Brady actually runs for a first down and doesn't do a sneak.....he acts like he won a Super Bowl.  Always has.  He is the GOAT.

In the few seconds I watched after the game ended, I saw Jones setting up for an interview & not talking to anyone after the game & Ryan not stopping for anyone at all, even Cam, with him walking away from Panthers players that came up to him. We're supposed to chase their tails & celebrate with them? WTF Like they ever did that in BoA. Falcons have always been whiners, it's in their DNA, & it starts at the top with Arty Blank. 

4 hours ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

This is the best part. He acts like he was the reason for Seattle's success.

"Charles Johnson came up to me and said, 'Who are you?' and I said to him: 'I'm a Super Bowl champ and a two-time NFC Champ. Who are you?'" said Schofield, formerly with the Seattle Seahawks. "They're trying to tell me, 'You're going to be at home while we're in the playoffs.' I don't care."

"I don't care"

maybe that's why you guys lost like 6 in a row

seriously I don't get his point. Maybe you had your moment in the sun in February. Good for you. If you don't care to win a championship anymore that generally means you should probably retire. Roman Harper is a former league champion and I don't see him saying dumb poo like this.

Archived