• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons LB Says We Were "Sore Losers"

Lilsmitty09

This is the best part. He acts like he was the reason for Seattle's success.

"Charles Johnson came up to me and said, 'Who are you?' and I said to him: 'I'm a Super Bowl champ and a two-time NFC Champ. Who are you?'" said Schofield, formerly with the Seattle Seahawks. "They're trying to tell me, 'You're going to be at home while we're in the playoffs.' I don't care."

And will CJ do anything other than cry and talk poo?

Another great snippet from the man himself:

"They took a picture during the game and posted it on social media the first time we played. It was a whole team picture. And Cam was running up and down the sidelines. There wasn't none of that today. We played a football game today. I'm not even a trash talker, but when someone disrespects you and you get payback and then they can't handle it, that's glorious. If they could handle it, it would be cool. I probably wouldn't have even 'dabbed.' But I was 'dabbing' in front of everybody."

14 hours ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

Another great snippet from the man himself:

"They took a picture during the game and posted it on social media the first time we played. It was a whole team picture. And Cam was running up and down the sidelines. There wasn't none of that today. We played a football game today. I'm not even a trash talker, but when someone disrespects you and you get payback and then they can't handle it, that's glorious. If they could handle it, it would be cool. I probably wouldn't have even 'dabbed.' But I was 'dabbing' in front of everybody."

Enjoy your dabbing from the couch when you gotta watch the playoffs yet again

Falcons sound real whiny. Someone tell them our focus has never been about just beating THEM. Its winning a championship, they just ended up apart of a regular season win streak that had been going since last year. And you are supposed to enjoy every ride while it last. They are lucky they play in our division or they would have had to take that butt whoopin 2 weeks ago home and sulk till next year. You managed to pull one out your ass against the top team in the league only cuz you got a second shot opposed to most other teams. Big deal, lets move on to tampa

Archived