• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Feel like we were exposed, not a real thread - talk me down

1 minute ago, PanthersUnited said:

Just calling it how I see it, this team is in disarray right now and the playoffs could be ugly.. If we get the Seahawks lol, you can FORGET even thinking about the NFCC game 

yes jeremy its ok long as you show us them pictures :D

Lmao how stupid do you think NFL coaches are? You really think it took 3 months for someone to find some kind of blueprint for beating us? Its been known for almost 4 seasons that slants are the achilles heel of a Rivera defense and that our OLine struggles against speed rushers. This isnt a secret, and we've been able to make up for it with a strong running game and a solid pass rush, we had neither today.

Poo happens dude. We played our worst game of the year against a divisional opponent playing their Super Bowl and we STILL had the ball in the best player in the league's hand with 2 minutes left to go win the game. I will take that situation 10 out of 10 times. And for the record, the Pats and Seahawks both looked much worse than us today against a divisional opponent, I can assure you neither are jumping off the bridge.

1 minute ago, PanthersUnited said:

Just calling it how I see it, this team is in disarray right now and the playoffs could be ugly.. If we get the Seahawks lol, you can FORGET even thinking about the NFCC game 

Did you see how bad they a played today at home against the rams? Or are you just spouting off at the mouth without thinking like you tend to do?

If you think the season is over, then do us  all a favor and don't watch anymore or comment anymore. We'll see you back here next year 

1 minute ago, KillaCamNewton said:

Lmao how stupid do you think NFL coaches are? You really think it took 3 months for someone to find some kind of blueprint for beating us? Its been known for almost 4 seasons that slants are the achilles heel of a Rivera defense and that our OLine struggles against speed rushers. This isnt a secret, and we've been able to make up for it with a strong running game and a solid pass rush, we had neither today.

Poo happens dude. We played our worst game of the year against a divisional opponent playing their Super Bowl and we STILL had the ball in the best player in the league's hand with 2 minutes left to go win the game. I will take that situation 10 out of 10 times. And for the record, the Pats and Seahawks both looked much worse than us today against a divisional opponent, I can assure you neither are jumping off the bridge.

They aren't jumping off the bridge because both the Pats and Seahawks have earned th benefit of the doubt by actually being good teams and making the SB, we haven't done squat

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

Did you see how bad they a played today at home against the rams? Or are you just spouting off at the mouth without thinking like you tend to do?

If you think the season is over, then do us  all a favor and don't watch anymore or comment anymore. We'll see you back here next year 

When we win the superbowl he'll make a thread about how we were lucky and that we'll lose every game next year

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

Yeah, I'm not even this worried.  

Just need to get a better pass rush at this point.  Sadly, Rivera is stubborn and he'll keep CJ's shitty ass in the game way more than Ealy and others.  

Archived