• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#CAMVP confirmed

Rags

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article52633590.html

"Nineteen of the 25 voters who responded said they either planned to vote for Newton for MVP or were leaning toward Newton, barring a disastrous performance in the regular-season finale against the Buccaneers.

Five respondents were undecided, and Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News is voting for Arizona quarterback Carson Palmer."

Itshappening.gif

I still think winning this last game is important. Palmer's resume will look better if he is able to secure the one seed in the NFC. 

Cam SHOULD still win it, even if we lose. He would have accomplished as much with far less of a supporting cast... but voters tend to be fickle.

I made the mistake of clicking on NFLs Facebook page where it broke down the four candidates:

Tom Brady, Russel Wilson, Carson Palmer, and Cam

It was amazing some of the comments people put up support their candidate. The RW and TB are the best though. People are so F-ing blind to their team it's maddening. 

To me its:

1) Cam - unanimous 

2) Carson - Honorable Mention

3) TB

4) RW

21 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

a 14-0 sleeping giant?

I don't know, to hear some people talk. Seems like we got knocked out, just shows they still don't watch Panther games. As bad as Carolina played and as good as the falcons were playing, they should have kicked our ass like we did to them.

Archived