• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pulling for the Bengals until......

DaveThePanther2008

Just now, Swan said:

I agree. I thought it was clean, just chance that Brown's head dipped into Burfict's shoulder. Not sure about the Pacman call either, looked like Porter was trying to stir up some sh*t.

I agree it was likely instigated and it was very smart of them to target him. I only take issue with the hit. 

Just now, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

Yes really. I'm a firm believer in being an enforcer across the middle. Tough poo the dude got hurt, But he hit him with the shoulder and iirc Brown touched the ball. 

That's borderline retarded. He was going for his fuging head.  Shoulder first or not...

4 minutes ago, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

Yes really. I'm a firm believer in being an enforcer across the middle. Tough poo the dude got hurt, But he hit him with the shoulder and iirc Brown touched the ball. 

If I recall, the flag wasn't thrown until Brown was noticeably hurt. Definitely late

Burfict did lead with his shoulder on that hit. I guess it's up to viewer discretion whether intent should play a part.  I don't think it should, but Burifict has cultivated a reputation for himself and it wasn't surprising they went the route they did. I also kind of feel the second flag should've been offsetting because JOey Porter was, for some reason, out there instigating.

2 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

burfict's hit was stupid but a little more forgivable since it was at full speed in a football game against an unpredictably-moving target.

adam jones? grabbing a coach's lapel and jerking him around? unforgivably stupid.

People will coo and caw because of the end result and his reputation, but unless you've played the game I don't think you quite understand how fast things happen in those situations. Again, I think his reputation which he has earned played a part.

Archived