• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

List of QB's Seattle Has Played...

Lilsmitty09

Since they started "clicking" and getting on a hot streak...Everyone riding Seattle's hype train should take a look at this. They gave up the least amount of points this season? Cool! Easy to do that when you face...

Teddy Bridgewater (X2)
Carson Palmer (X2 - split series - gave up 30 plus points)
Case Keenum
Johnny Manziel
Jimmy Clausen (X2)
Ben Roethlisberger (Won - but gave up 30 plus)
Blaine Gabbert
Matt Cassel
Colin Kaepernick

Please, please, please tell me why we should "fear" this team when we have the NFL's MVP in Cam Newton?

Outside of Ben and Carson, they have played nobody - and keep in mind 2 out of those 3 they allowed 30 plus (Carolina won't give up more than 21).

4 minutes ago, punkpanther said:

lol wow that's a bad list .did Bridgewater even attempt a forward pass today ? I don't think I have seen so many checkdowns since pickles. listening to the media i thought he was supposed to be pretty good.

He doesn't celebrate or dance so according to the media that makes him good and Cam bad.

31 minutes ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

Since they started "clicking" and getting on a hot streak...Everyone riding Seattle's hype train should take a look at this. They gave up the least amount of points this season? Cool! Easy to do that when you face...

Teddy Bridgewater (X2)
Carson Palmer (X2 - split series - gave up 30 plus points)
Case Keenum
Johnny Manziel
Jimmy Clausen (X2)
Ben Roethlisberger (Won - but gave up 30 plus)
Blaine Gabbert
Matt Cassel
Colin Kaepernick

Please, please, please tell me why we should "fear" this team when we have the NFL's MVP in Cam Newton?

Outside of Ben and Carson, they have played nobody - and keep in mind 2 out of those 3 they allowed 30 plus (Carolina won't give up more than 21).

One thing I have noticed about your hate of the Seahawks...

...it's very consistent.  I like that.

1 minute ago, SIGCHI222 said:

One thing I have noticed about your hate of the Seahawks...

...it's very consistent.  I like that.

I will never un-hate them.

Their fans are the biggest dbags on earth who talk mad poo for no reason, get personal and then disappear when their team is irrelevant. 

Not to mention they have great excuses for losing. Today a guy I know literally said RW played bad and Bridgewater played good because Bridgewater had gloves on and RW didn't so Bridgewater had the advantage.

Against good QBs this year (Wilson, Luck, Rodgers, Brees, Manning) the Panthers have given up 14TDs and 6 INTs

Against average or worse QBs this year (Bortles, Mallet, McCown, Bradford, Cousins, Romo/Cassel, Ryan x2) the Panthers defense have given up 5 TDs and 10 INTs

Against rookie QBs this year (Winston x2, Mariota) the Panthers defense have given up 2 TDs and 7 Ints.

Thats 21 TDs and 23 INTS.  Which is pretty good.  But 2/3's of our Ints came against average/rookie QBs and two thirds of the TDs came against good QBs.  Also, we have given up 25+ points 4 times and they were all against the good QBs listed above (with the exception of Wilson).

Soooooo....we probably shouldn't be throwing stones about who's played who from a QB perspective.

I guess the only thing we could say is that we beat all those good QBs, so there's that.  

Sunday we will be playing a good QB...and so will the Seahawks.

Archived