• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Fear The Seattle Seahawks (Video)

Lilsmitty09

Had a little fun putting this together. This is a huge game for us in general, and being up here with all these "12s" makes it that much more sweeter/crazier.

Enjoy! (Posted the "script" below for those that don't want to watch the video - but I'd suggest it)

3 Reasons Why You SHOULDN’T Be Scared of Seattle:

Given the history between the Panthers and Seahawks, many Panther fans seem worried and scared for the upcoming playoff game this Sunday. As a matter of fact, some fans seem almost as scared as Matt Ryan when he has to face the Panthers.

Here are three reasons why you SHOULDN’T be scared of this Seahawks team come Sunday afternoon:

1. We already beat them! Winning versus Seattle seems to be a hard thing for Carolina, especially in the Newton era. However this past October we went into Seattle, overcame a huge deficit, some key injuries, and among all other things - an early awakening from a fire alarm - and still won. Any Seahawks fan you ask now will tell you that they are a completely different team since that game. Well. They are right. They are a completely different team. In fact, Jimmy Graham was a huge factor in that game for them, accounting for over half of the teams receiving yards, and racking up many big plays. He is now gone and done for the year. Luke Wilson at times will make plays against Carolina, however he won’t put up quite the big numbers Graham did against us. During that game, Carolina also was without both of its starting Defensive Ends in Charles Johnson and Jared Allen. They will be starting come Sunday. Sure Carolina lost Benwikere and Tillman, but Finnegan has helped keep up with the pace, and Norman is still…well…Norman. 

1. Not your average QB. Seattle started off 2-4 before getting “hot”. In Football, one of the most crucial positions in the game is Quarterback. In Seattle’s first 6 games, four losses came against QBs such as Nick Foles, Aaron Rodgers, Andy Dalton and Cam Newton. Their two wins? Matthew Stafford (thanks to an illegal batted ball) and the god almighty Jimmy Clausen. After that, Seattle went on to finish the season with a 8-2 run. Want to hear the list of quarterbacks they beat during their “hot” streak? Okay! In order they are: Colin Kaepernick, Matt Cassel, Blaine Gabbert, Ben Roethlisberger, Teddy Bridgewater, Jimmy Clausen (again with the Ravens), Johnny Manziel and a half of Carson Palmer. Out of those listed, Roethlisberger and Palmer are two top 10 quarterbacks while the rest reside on teams with a bottom 10 offense. So while Seattle’s “scary” defense has given up the least amount of points this season, when they’ve played teams with “elite” quarterbacks such as Carolina, Pittsburgh, Arizona, Green Bay and Cincinnati - they’ve averaged giving up around 30 points, while holding the other teams led by Clausen, Kaepernick, Cassel, etc - to around 10. Last week they had Teddy Bridgewater who ranks 31st in the NFL in a passing offense. Unfortunately for them, Cam Newton is up next - and has the highest scoring offense in the league with him. Physically, mentally and on paper - Teddy Bridgewater isn’t even half of what Cam is - and that means Seattle will have a rude awakening.

1. 15-1 is much better than 10-6. Ultimately, Carolina is atop the NFL with the best record, with losing only once this season by a mere 7 points against a division rival. Meanwhile, Seattle lost 6 games this year, and seven - had the refs done their job on Monday Night back in September. A team in Carolina that played teams such as Seattle, Philadelphia, Green Bay, Dallas and New York as underdogs - and ultimately came out victorious taking on a squad that was a Super Bowl heavy favorite runner - who got swept by the Case Keenum and Nick Foles led Rams…There is a reason Seattle lost 6 times while Carolina only fell once. There is a reason Carolina beat Seattle in October. And there is a reason why Carolina is going to win this game come Sunday…because it’s OUR TIME. 

#KeepPounding

Watched  salthawks last 2 games , I can honestly say we arw much better than them . Only thing Seattle does is run and that play action bs where wilson rolls out oh yea and have wilson run around like madden whem tje play breaks down because he doesnt know how to read an offense. 

On defense that guy shead looks like a liability I seen him get beat so many times on the inside , if hes covering greg , greg will have another field day. 

My god this game is so important for our franchise and Cam Newton's legacy. We have lost past 2 times in a row in this same divisional round . There are still so many ignorant ass fans of other teams and talking heads everywhere disrespecting our team and turn around treating Seattle and Russell Jesus Wilson like the best thing since sliced bread even after they have way more losses then us against some questionable teams and qbs.

This entire season has been all the same narrative. Disrespect of the Panthers despite above and beyond performance compared to other teams. My goodness will people view the Panthers differently if we sweep Seattle this season and go to the super bowl (And even win the damn thing I dare say). Nobody expected us to do jack poo without Kelvin Benjamin and here we are 2 games away from the biggest game of them all.

People have been dissing cam ever since he entered into the league . Thankfully this season people have finally (many grudgingly) accepting his talent leadership , and actually find out after digging a little deeper than those superficial stereotypes surrounding him , that he cares lot about people in the community around him and is very humble. That being said this is his time to really prove wrong those dumb bastards wrong from the beginning of his career that projected hell be a bust or washout. And all these classless fans from other teams who keep trying to press "Cam the Dirtbag" narrative on everyone they can find. I want him destroy Seahawks and cardinals on the way to getting the fuging MVP, top it off with beating the Patriots to answer literally all the panthers woes of the of the last several years and shock the world!

I can not tell you how many times I come across the statement "But they will lose thier first playoff game" in every random ass corner of the internet not named carolinahuddle. If we blow the breaks off Seattle this game it will be a gigantic statement and fug you to all the haters and doubters everywhere.

Archived