• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How They Responded

Jakob

All I've heard since Sunday evening is the sky is falling because we gave up such a huge lead. While that's 100% accurate, lets take a look at how we responded after giving up huge leads..

After allowing huge leads to Green Bay and the Colts we responded by giving up 10 points and 242 total yards to the Titans.

After giving up two sizable leads to the Saints we responded with a 38-ZERO win over the Falcons, 230 yards to the Falcons.

After nearly blowing a perfect season again against the Giants our defense responded with a 20-13 loss and 373 yard to the division rival Falcons.

Point being, 66.7% of the time our defense comes out swinging like the '85 Bears. (I throw division statistics and scores out the window in rivalry games.)

I know this is common stats I'm throwing out, but I feel like a lot of people need to realize this before they go off the deep end. When you've got a gigantic lead and your team goes into prevent mode, it's really hard not to give up points. This has been the traits of many great/high scoring teams. We never would've been in that situation if it was 13-3 at halftime.

B-E-L-I-E-V-E

Go Panthers & Keep Pounding.

13 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

This past Sunday was great in that we dominated a very good team and still had something to be mad about and work on. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect set up. The Cardinals are walking in to a buzz saw and they don't even know it.

I hope they do know it, and come in scared shitless. Palmer will have Tony Romo type start is he comes in scared.

It's going to be interesting to see how the Panthers and Cardinals respond to their victories.  They both won, but each win left the teams hungry to play a better game.  I hope the Panthers come out hungrier and read to prove their mettle.

Funny, last week, Seattle was the team of destiny because of the missed chip shot field goal.  Now some commentators are saying that Arizona is a team of destiny after their win against GB...  Let's make it our destiny to knock them out! =)

6 minutes ago, d-dave said:

It's going to be interesting to see how the Panthers and Cardinals respond to their victories.  They both won, but each win left the teams hungry to play a better game.  I hope the Panthers come out hungrier and read to prove their mettle.

Funny, last week, Seattle was the team of destiny because of the missed chip shot field goal.  Now some commentators are saying that Arizona is a team of destiny after their win against GB...  Let's make it our destiny to knock them out! =)

We are always the bad boy that keeps banging the rich girl. No one wants us here,  and anyone else would do, but we keep kicking everyone else's ass. 

35 minutes ago, Snake said:

We are always the bad boy that keeps banging the rich girl. No one wants us here,  and anyone else would do, but we keep kicking everyone else's ass. 

The Truth^^

Just put a Panther Jersey on this dude...

JAMESDEANHEADERPROGRESSED.jpg

Archived