Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

  • panthers-redskins-1.jpg

What Cardinals Fans Are Saying


Jeremy Igo
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CarolinaSunday said:

Arizona trying to do a little trash talking:

 

This is me waiting for the Panthers' Twitter account reply:

popcorn.gif

my guess, they won't reply until after the game.  Then it will be brutal.  Natural instinct IMO is for the immediate response but @ Carolina is just at the top of it's game.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/21/2016 at 8:06 AM, Moorgan said:

I think I've seen two here this week and both have been pretty knowledgeable and respectful. I have family out in Phoenix and there isn't a huge passionate fan base.

Only 400,000 twitter followers for Arizona, as compared with 1.1 million for the Panthers.  Yet the Phoenix metro area is at least twice the size of the Charlotte metro.

  • Pie 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Only 400,000 twitter followers for Arizona, as compared with 1.1 million for the Panthers.  Yet the Phoenix metro area is at least twice the size of the Charlotte metro.

Damn! @KB_fan doing fan base stat break downs now. Awesome.

Edited by Moorgan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KB_fan said:

Only 400,000 twitter followers for Arizona, as compared with 1.1 million for the Panthers.  Yet the Phoenix metro area is at least twice the size of the Charlotte metro.

You have to understand that Phoenix is a transplant city lots of people from other places we are slowly building are fanbase tho.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Funny

Michael Fabiano on NFL Network, just said: Cam Newton's not only the highest scoring fantasy player this year. But the highest scoring player in fantasy for his first 5 years.

He passed Peyton Manning for that honor.

Now Charley Casserly's dumb ass just said 'keep Newton in the pocket, where's he's not as accurate compared to outside the pocket'. LMAO

Is Casserly serious!?  Newton doesn't throw outside the pocket often enough for him to say that, mind you it not being true. SMH

To his credit, he did pick the Panthers to beat the Cardinals, with Palmer having two picks.

Edited by FootballMaestro
  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, FootballMaestro said:

Funny

Michael Fabiano on NFL Network, just said: Cam Newton's not only the highest scoring fantasy player this year. But the highest scoring player in fantasy for his first 5 years.

He passed Peyton Manning for that honor.

Now Charley Casserly's dumb ass just said 'keep Newton in the pocket, where's he's not as accurate compared to outside the pocket'. LMAO

Is Casserly serious!?  Newton doesn't throw outside the pocket often enough for him to say that, mind you it not being true. SMH

Let me guess, Casserly also believes it's wise to double Olsen.

  • Pie 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

as a cardinals fan I can say I haven't been this amped up for a game in a long time. I know both sides when it comes to the fans are feeling confident and good about there squad.... but this is going to be one amazing game.  I think both teams can win. both teams have advantages and disadvantages. the thing that worries me is i think this comes down to the running game and the panthers are the better team in that regard. but... but. David Johnson if he can get going is a beast.

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, cardinal_Ven said:

as a cardinals fan I can say I haven't been this amped up for a game in a long time. I know both sides when it comes to the fans are feeling confident and good about there squad.... but this is going to be one amazing game.  I think both teams can win. both teams have advantages and disadvantages. the thing that worries me is i think this comes down to the running game and the panthers are the better team in that regard. but... but. David Johnson if he can get going is a beast.

We love opposing fans to be amped up and excited....to get the ever living poo beat out of them.

Edited by MadHatter
  • Pie 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, The Lobo said:

Welcome to the huddle! I hope no one is overlooking the panthers. At this point, no one should be overlooked especially a 16-1 team. Good luck Sunday. Go Panthers.

Thanks. I am not the opposing fan who comes in and tries to give great analysis and discuss things while trying to build up some sort of fake karma to help the team, but I have enjoyed some of the photoshop action that has come out of this place over the years and enjoyed watching Davis and Keuchly destroy teams this year when they have showed games in Arizona. 

It's interesting watching the talk surrounding this game because both sides are complaining about the media picking the other team, both have a lot of fans with deeper knowledge of the game than some other "fanbases" and it just seems like a really interesting matchup of "new powers" in the NFC. Hardly anyone is talking about the fact that it is technically a rematch from last year, because both teams are so much different this year. I also can say that out here on sports radio Cam gets a lot more respect than in some places. We've all been pretty bewildered by some of the flak he takes. Its comical to me how much he gets on people's nerves, despite the fact that he has obviously matured as a leader and player over the past year. Sure he can be a bit flamboyant, but who the hell wouldn't be?

  • Pie 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, splitsecond said:

Thanks. I am not the opposing fan who comes in and tries to give great analysis and discuss things while trying to build up some sort of fake karma to help the team, but I have enjoyed some of the photoshop action that has come out of this place over the years and enjoyed watching Davis and Keuchly destroy teams this year when they have showed games in Arizona. 

It's interesting watching the talk surrounding this game because both sides are complaining about the media picking the other team, both have a lot of fans with deeper knowledge of the game than some other "fanbases" and it just seems like a really interesting matchup of "new powers" in the NFC. Hardly anyone is talking about the fact that it is technically a rematch from last year, because both teams are so much different this year. I also can say that out here on sports radio Cam gets a lot more respect than in some places. We've all been pretty bewildered by some of the flak he takes. Its comical to me how much he gets on people's nerves, despite the fact that he has obviously matured as a leader and player over the past year. Sure he can be a bit flamboyant, but who the hell wouldn't be?

Well based on your avatar selection you at least have some good sense/taste.  welcome 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...