• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam & Panthers worldwide

Blackmagic

As an European/African Panthers fan, it has been fun to see Cam and Panthers gain awareness worldwide. We seen two of soccer's biggest young stars dabbing in Lukaku and Pogba. Jan Vertonghen of Tottemham Spurs used to do the Superman after he scored. Cam reaches across sports and has the chance to be the face of NFL worldwide because he's fun and has unique playing style. People around the world know Brady because of his wife instead his achievements. Cam could make NFL more global. He already visited Australia. Europe should be next

We're striking a relationship with the Premier League sensation of the year: Leicester City

One of the biggest female tennis stars is dabbing on them folks after games

And she shares an agent with Cam and he approved her swag.

He converted another tennis player as Cam and Panthers fan.

Laura Robson,

This interview was earlier this year.

WTA Insider: Anyone who follows you on social media knows you're a big fan of the undefeated Carolina Panthers. I know you're not a bandwagon fan, but can you explain how you became such a big fan?

Robson: "Cam Newton used to train at IMG and he was there maybe five years ago between Indian Wells and Miami and I was there. I was watching him work out and I've never seen anyone that athletic before. You're watching him in the gym and you're like this is the ultimate physical specimen. My trainers and I were totally freaking out about it. We started watching his games and then I became an actual Panthers fan rather than just a Cam Newton fan.

"It's a bit embarrassing because he's represented by [IMG agent] Carlos Fleming and I know Carlos. Every time he's like "Yeah, I was telling Cam about you." And I'm like no, don't. Please don't. It's just so awkward."

WTA Insider: Well you must be feeling pretty good about this season.

Robson: "I'm kind of hoping that they lose. I think they'll lose to the Giants but as long as we lose one game before the playoffs I'm good. We're not going to lose to the Bucs. It's going to be to the Giants or the Falcons. We'll see."

You don't need to read between the lines here.

Hahaha this is amazing. It's like the Panthers are the world's team. I love the Azarenka dab. Amazing that a kid's dance of an illicit activity is spreading to one of the classiest sports being played in the land down under just because of Cam Newton. 

And I had definitely jumped on the Leicester City bandwagon when Vardy was on his way to break van Nisterooy's record, so it's awesome they jumped on our bandwagon too! 

This makes me so pumped! 

1 hour ago, Captain Morgan said:

dare I say the last time an American athlete caught the world's attention like this, it was MJ

Marion Jones, right? 

I think it's interesting that you never seem to hear our QB referred to by his last name. It's mostly just Cam. Seems like that icon thing he was aiming for is happening.

Laura's cool, and a nice kid.

Hope she overcomes her recent injuries, and fulfills her promise.

Not a big fan of Vika. She's an attention whore, and appears not to be a happy person.

And I hope John Isner (a big original Panther fan from North Carolina, and the #11 ranked player in the world), has big time success in the Aussie Open as well.

I know he will be watching tomorrow night. And hopefully doesn't have a game first thing in the morning (which should be around 9pm EST in America).

Good Luck Big John.

• 1 month later...

Archived