• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cool Jon Beason article

enikville

Talks about his time with the Panthers and how he is pulling for the Panthers now. He was at the game on Sunday. Classy guy and a great, great player for us. It's  such a shame the injuries derailed his career. Also, he just had a child, so congratulations Beas!

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/super-bowl/super-bowl-50-a-far-cry-from-jon-beason-s-panthers-years-1.11390750

27 minutes ago, enikville said:

Talks about his time with the Panthers and how is pulling for the Panthers now. He was at the game on Sunday. Classy guy and a great, great player for us. It's  such a shame the injuries derailed his career. Also, he just had a child, so congratulations Beas!

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/super-bowl/super-bowl-50-a-far-cry-from-jon-beason-s-panthers-years-1.11390750

Beason was a beast for us the few years he was healthy. Good luck to him. KEEP POUNDING 

5 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I feel like there are a lot of Panthers fans now that don't know who Jon Beason is. 

My memory is sucky, but wasn't he one of the first Panther stars who gave you (and therefore the Huddle) significant player insight?

Do you still keep in touch?

7 minutes ago, Apotheosis said:

Absolutely love Beason. One of my favorites. Wish he could have moved outside and we had Davis, Luke, Beason. Just imagine that.

Funny thing was though, Rivera originally had Beason in the middle and Luke was on the outside. it wasnt until Beason got hurt that he moved him to the outside and they tried Beason on the outside but it didnt work out.

Archived