• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeremy Green Scouts Inc on Delhomme

scpanther22

I'll put a large sum of money on the fact that we draft a QB pretty high this year. Whether its John Fox or someone else, the Panthers will have a promising young QB on the roster next year.

It is going to be very interesting to see how that will play out because drafting a QB will either have to be in the 2nd round or later or involve trading Peppers to get back into round 1. Of course another trade possibility could be Williams or Stewart to get back into round 1. I would think trading one of the RB's could get more than just back into round 1. I dont know how I feel about trading a RB but would prefer it be Stewart (If Fox and Hurney are making the decision it will prob be Williams)

It is going to be very interesting to see how that will play out because drafting a QB will either have to be in the 2nd round or later or involve trading Peppers to get back into round 1. Of course another trade possibility could be Williams or Stewart to get back into round 1. I would think trading one of the RB's could get more than just back into round 1. I dont know how I feel about trading a RB but would prefer it be Stewart (If Fox and Hurney are making the decision it will prob be Williams)

I think the same thing also.. but I rather it be a package trade of peppers/goodson etc for a higher 1st round pick for players such as colt mccoy or bradford etc.

Unfortunately I also agree with the assessment of Jake. I said it in another thread, it reminds me of watching Rick Ankiel when he had his meltdown as a pitcher. Just like watching a train wreck. Thats my gut feeling, but I'm hoping Jake finds his way out of this.

Maybe we should move him to Free saftey

This is a heavily skewed article and neither what he says about Jake or Matt rings that true.

If Jake is deteriorating, then how did he muster a rating of 129 against New Orleans the last regular season game. How did he average 6 games over 100 and 10 games over his career average of 85.

He had 2 games over 100 in 2003 and a rating of 80 the year he took us to the Super bowl. The year he went to the pro-bowl he had 5 games over 100, and 8 games over his career average of 85. That year he had a rating of 88 with 2 games below 50.

The reality is that he is streaky and up and down. He has had a few more bad games than he did 5 years ago but never in the playoffs which increased the scrutiny. Otherwise not much has changed.

As for Moore, what he did in college several years ago has no bearing on the present. Even playing on Sunday he took virtualy no reps with the 1s and got no work all week. What exactly can you expect.

This is a heavily skewed article and neither what he says about Jake or Matt rings that true.

If Jake is deteriorating, then how did he muster a rating of 129 against New Orleans the last regular season game. How did he average 6 games over 100 and 10 games over his career average of 85.

He had 2 games over 100 in 2003 and a rating of 80 the year he took us to the Super bowl. The year he went to the pro-bowl he had 5 games over 100, and 8 games over his career average of 85. That year he had a rating of 88 with 2 games below 50.

The reality is that he is streaky and up and down. He has had a few more bad games than he did 5 years ago but never in the playoffs which increased the scrutiny. Otherwise not much has changed.

As for Moore, what he did in college several years ago has no bearing on the present. Even playing on Sunday he took virtualy no reps with the 1s and got no work all week. What exactly can you expect.

You just also described rex grossman. :ack2:

You just also described rex grossman. :ack2:

Not even close.

Grossman has a career passing average of 70, he has only had one season where he has played in more than 8 games, and even then had a rating of 73 in 2006. He threw 20 TDs and 23 Ints and had a passer rating of 1.3 and 0 in 2 games. Even Jake has never been that bad.

Not even close.

Grossman has a career passing average of 70, he has only had one season where he has played in more than 8 games, and even then had a rating of 73 in 2006. He threw 20 TDs and 23 Ints and had a passer rating of 1.3 and 0 in 2 games. Even Jake has never been that bad.

Say what you want to say, but Jakes last 2 games have been Fasani bad...

Not even close.

stats are for losers :leaving:

Archived