• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What will be Our Record????

louiepanthers

with Jake back in the count instaed of Matt now i see us going 7-9 what do u guys think also i havent been so mad as a fan lately specially at John Fox he is a bum we need a new coach and quarterback that can lead this team right along with smitty but if we continue like this they are all gone and i think us as a team with no stars we will not see the superbowl for another 30 years all the talent we have and its going to waste so for all u Carolina fans i hop our record doesnt look nasty for the next couple years because of Fox not making any movers.

Longest sentence ever? 30 years before another Super Bowl? I'm not going to be subscribing to any doomsday scenarios yet, it's just one game. One awful, ugly, embarrassing game to be sure, but it's still very very very early in the season. I still see us at 9-7, just like I did before the Eagles game.

with Jake back in the count instaed of Matt now i see us going 7-9 what do u guys think also i havent been so mad as a fan lately specially at John Fox he is a bum we need a new coach and quarterback that can lead this team right along with smitty but if we continue like this they are all gone and i think us as a team with no stars we will not see the superbowl for another 30 years all the talent we have and its going to waste so for all u Carolina fans i hop our record doesnt look nasty for the next couple years because of Fox not making any movers.

:crazy:

10-6 is still possible, imo. i haven't completely lost my optimism. it's just a much rougher start than i thought it would be.

when i was looking at the schedule i was thinking that we could go 0-4 and still get 9-7 or even 10-6. if they get everything clicking again it can happen.

the season has just begun. no need to think that it is over.

by the way, there is nothing wrong with using some of the grammar lessons you hopefully learned in school. if what you write is important enough for people to read then make it easier to read it by using periods. that's just a starting point.

Im going to be optimistic and say 7-9 but Im leaning more towards 5-11

I hope so and no guys my forst language is not english actually I think we might end up at 10 and 6. But who knows anymore with Jake still taking snaps. But one more ququestion, Do u guys get paid for this? Excactly!!!!!1!!!!!!!

Archived