• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Broncos Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

I mean, cmon man. 

These clowns keep playing the "disrespect"Ed Broncos card, when in fact not only did we beat 4 playoff teams in the refuser season, we smoked the cards and Seahags in the playoffs, and we didn't play the likes of the Chargers, Browns, raiders, and ravens. Ooh so scary you lame ass bitches.

lol........  all the buzz those fruits are making about what they did to Brady and come to find out,  the only reason the Broncos pass rush looked so dominant against that makeshift Patriots Oline,  wasn't because it was a makeshift Oline,  but because the Pats' Center was giving away the pats snap count on nearly every play.  

o0o...  Ssccaarryy!

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, CatMan72 said:

That pass rush won't help when we're running the ball down their throat, can anyone name their ILB's? I know I can't and I'm an NFL junkie. They'll have to pull the safeties down into the box for run support and you know what happens next...

Danny Trevathan and Brandon Marshall are really good linebackers and seem to have a nose to get to the football. We have to be aware of those two in the middle of that defense. Denver does run a lot of man to man defense too so getting Olsen out there on them one on one and making plays is critical.I believe with this particular game  whoever wins in the trenches and whoever wins the turnover battle is the team that's going to win the game.

1 hour ago, Even Janitor said:

Funny how people still keep saying "yeah but the Panthers play in a weak division" and "yeah but the Panthers had a soft schedule" as if that negates the fact that we beat both playoff opponents -- and in a dominating fashion no less.  When you crush the #2 seed, you crush the #2 seed.  There's no weighted formula at work there.  If you beat them you beat them, and it doesn't matter in the least that the other three teams in your division happen to suck.

It reminds me of a joke my chemistry professor always told about scientists -- "well sure it works in practice, but does it work in theory?" -- to illustrate the fallacious thinking that settles in whenever you have an echo chamber repeating a mindless narrative.

It's all about the narrative.

8 minutes ago, Bj-Monster23 said:

Danny Trevathan and Brandon Marshall are really good linebackers and seem to have a nose to get to the football. We have to be aware of those two in the middle of that defense. Denver does run a lot of man to man defense too so getting Olsen out there on them one on one and making plays is critical.I believe with this particular game  whoever wins in the trenches and whoever wins the turnover battle is the team that's going to win the game.

Played 3 games against Top 10 rushing offenses and gave up almost 150 yards in each....they apparently are not THAT good in the middle of their defense.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Two things I have observed over the years of watching pro football

1. It is a young man's game for the most part

2 sentimentality doesn't win games 

Yep.  Bottom line is that the Broncos are a very mediocre team (good defense and anemic offense).

They were a fumble by a 4th string Pitt RB from not making it out of the division round....against a Pitt team with a banged up Ben, no RB, and no Antonio Brown.

Then, they were a missed XP from not making it out of the division round....against a NE team with absolutely no running game, a banged up OL, and a inexperience C in NE that was tipping off the snap.

And they BARELY won those games.

They are about to run into both an offensive and defensive juggernaut in Carolina.....that has been steam rolling better teams than Denver in the playoffs.  Again, it is NOT going to be close.

Edited by MadHatter
  • Pie 2