• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Felton to Warriors?

Zaximus

Would Write be a good fit ?

Really wanna get rid of MAY more than anyone :lol:

They list both these guys as SF's on ESPN roster but they are 6'10", and very young. I forgot which, but oh is avg close to 10 points and 5 boards a game, but "could" flourish here.

I'd be open to taking 1, and freeing up money. Augustin has shown more to us in 25 games this year than Felton has the last few years, IMO. He should be starting.

Yes. Please. Now.

this

I'm all for a deal to bring Wright back to Charlotte. Hell, I'd even take Randolf and his skinny ass for Felton. Now if the Bobcats can get both Wright and Randolf, which I doubt, then it would be the best deal they have ever made.

That article did make it seem like there was a possibility we could get both for Felton, though I can't imagine the Warriors would go for that...

the warriors might as well do it. they need a pg, nelson is ok, but wasnt a PG in college, and as a rook its not the easiest transition. felton could flourish in a don nelson system. have a fealing they are willing to give more than usual to get a PG worth a damn.

personally if they pull this, nazr needs to go even if we send cash and all. may comes off the books after this year, he has $$ value in a strange way as he eats 2 mill now, but saves u in the long run. same with felton, decient number, can help them, but frees space up.

need a 3rd team to get salaries to mach up, rather keep may and his 2 mill for the rest of the year, and unload nazr and his 6 per for the next 3, and the salaries dont match well with golden state. that said wright and randolph would give us size much needed size. could make for an intresting lineup for sure.

Yeah, more skinny tall guys! I am all for shipping Felton out. I just don't see this helping the team out much.

You want this team to start winning, send Felton and Wallace to Golden State for Wright and Maggette.

THat would be a spectacular trade.

Archived