• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aqib Talib Further Proves Why He Is A POS Human Being

Mr Mojo Risin

Talib's comments back in December about Steeler's OL Cody Wallace being fined on the late hit on Denver's Safety David Bruton..

Talib is basically saying what he did to Philly is worth a suspension..Get it done Goddell..

"If I put a guy's life in danger by doing this (puts his fingers to his eye) that cost me $350,000, then that definitely puts somebody's life in danger," said Talib, who was suspended for one game earlier in the season for his eye-poke of Indianapolis' Dwayne Allen. "I don't know how that goes though. I don't know what determines who gets suspended for a game and who doesn't. But I saw it live. It was definitely a dirty play. It was unsportsmanlike and got 15 yards. ... That's a slap on the wrist."

1 minute ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

Talib's comments back in December about Steeler's OL Cody Wallace being fined on the late hit on Denver's Safety David Bruton..

Talib is basically saying what he did to Philly is worth a suspension..Get it done Goddell..

"If I put a guy's life in danger by doing this (puts his fingers to his eye) that cost me $350,000, then that definitely puts somebody's life in danger," said Talib, who was suspended for one game earlier in the season for his eye-poke of Indianapolis' Dwayne Allen. "I don't know how that goes though. I don't know what determines who gets suspended for a game and who doesn't. But I saw it live. It was definitely a dirty play. It was unsportsmanlike and got 15 yards. ... That's a slap on the wrist."

Lol, what a little bitch.

Derek Wolfe tried to break Stewart's ankle.

The entire Denver defense was trying to give Panthers players concussions.

Demarcus Ware took shots on Cam's knees multiple times by stomping the knee after the play and leg whipping the back of Cam's knee while trying to role up on it.

Von Miller loves chopping people in the neck after they are going to the ground.

The Denver defense is loaded with multiple Burfict like players and the NFL allows it.

They need to suspend/fine Derek Wolfe, TJ Ward, Talib, Miller, Ware, and Williams for their dirty play in the Super Bowl.

4 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Derek Wolfe tried to break Stewart's ankle.

The entire Denver defense was trying to give Panthers players concussions.

Demarcus Ware took shots on Cam's knees multiple times by stomping the knee after the play and leg whipping the back of Cam's knee while trying to role up on it.

Von Miller loves chopping people in the neck after they are going to the ground.

The Denver defense is loaded with multiple Burfict like players and the NFL allows it.

"But it's Cam who is the piece of poo!!!! It's Cam who is the sore loser!!! It's Cam who is arrogant and celebrates to much but that Denver D was just playing good ol' fashioned football" This is the nonsense I've been reading since the end of the game too many dumbass people exist on this Earth.

Inside the 10 yard line there is very little penalty (game wise) for even flagrant fouls like this.  Even if he's fined that's not much for a guy that makes the kind of money he makes... I'm sure a suspension would make some impression, and I think (esp after his comments that it was in fact intentional) he should be suspended, but I would bet he'll take that given they won the super bowl.  

For flagrant fouls inside the 10, the NFL should place the ball on the half yard line... that'd be a start anyway.

1 minute ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Inside the 10 yard line there is very little penalty (game wise) for even flagrant fouls like this.  Even if he's fined that's not much for a guy that makes the kind of money he makes... I'm sure a suspension would make some impression, and I think (esp after his comments that it was in fact intentional) he should be suspended, but I would bet he'll take that given they won the super bowl.  

For flagrant fouls inside the 10, the NFL should place the ball on the half yard line... that'd be a start anyway.

That is literally almost word for word the reasoning he gave for trying to break his neck.

Archived