• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pre Free-Agency NFL News

Mr. Scot

Oh yea  Peyton Manning retires for anyone that has missed it .......;]

Elway on how Manning helped him bring in talent: "They knew if he was on their team, they'd have a chance to win a world championship." yep bought team Fk u 

Jim Owczarski of the Enquirer reports that Bengals free agent S George Iloka has received“serious interest” from the Falcons, Giants, Lions, Vikings, and Bengals.

Iloka, 25, is a former fifth-round pick of the Bengals back in 2012. He played out his rookie contract and is now in line to cash in as one of the best safeties in this year’s free agent market.

In 2015, Iloka appeared in 12 games and recorded 47 tackles, one interception, and four pass defenses. Pro Football Focus has him rated as the No. 15 safety out of 88 qualifying players.

Rand GetlinVerified account
‏@Rand_Getlin
I'm told WR Darrius Heyward-Bey and the #Steelers have agreed to a multi-year deal. Had multiple suitors but believes Pittsburgh is special.

Mike JonesVerified account
‏@MikeJonesWaPo
OLB Junior Galette has hired Drew Rosenhaus to represent him. Still hoping to return to Redskins, who also have right of first refusal.

John Keim of ESPN reports that the Redskins have released S Jeron Johnson on Monday.

12 minutes ago, NcPsa10 said:

Jim Owczarski of the Enquirer reports that Bengals free agent S George Iloka has received“serious interest” from the Falcons, Giants, Lions, Vikings, and Bengals.

Iloka, 25, is a former fifth-round pick of the Bengals back in 2012. He played out his rookie contract and is now in line to cash in as one of the best safeties in this year’s free agent market.

In 2015, Iloka appeared in 12 games and recorded 47 tackles, one interception, and four pass defenses. Pro Football Focus has him rated as the No. 15 safety out of 88 qualifying players.

Pie for posting all the info in one thread, much easier to follow. Throw this guy some pie for his work

Side Note: I love that they call this the "legal tampering period" instead of something simple like "the open negotiation period" or some such. Reminds me of 'The Purge'. 

I keep waiting for an eerie female voice to tell me "For the next 48 hours, all tampering...is legal."

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Side Note: I love that they call this the "legal tampering period" instead of something simple like "the open negotiation period" or some such. Reminds me of 'The Purge'. 

I keep waiting for an eerie female voice to tell me "For the next 48 hours, all tampering...is legal."

I wonder what would happen if wives gave their husbands a legal tampering period. What a novel idea.

From Rotoworld...

The San Francisco Chronicle confirms free agent OT Donald Penn will hit the open market.

Penn has made it clear he'll settle for nothing less than top dollar in free agency. With Cordy Glenn franchise tagged, Penn is Rotoworld's No. 2 free agent tackle.

Remind me...There was a right tackle that hit the market last year bragging about how he wouldn't take less than 8 million a year, but ended up doing so after pretty much nobody offered him much of anything till way late in free agency.

Anybody else remember who I'm talking about?

Archived