• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL Free Agency Thread

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Bartin said:

Terrence Knighton, NT, to the Patriots

No self respecting human LOVES this news, but I don't mind it.  Point blank I'm pulling for the Pats against the Seahawks and Cardinals this year for obvious HFA reasons, and we play the Redskins again-and I want them destroyed again.

7 hours ago, Bartin said:

To be fair, LaFell was really good for them in 2014. He regressed to the mean in 2015.

He wasn't any better in 2014 than he was here. Just had more volume and less drops (deflated balls...?).

1 hour ago, ctrcat said:

No self respecting human LOVES this news, but I don't mind it.  Point blank I'm pulling for the Pats against the Seahawks and Cardinals this year for obvious HFA reasons, and we play the Redskins again-and I want them destroyed again.

The Pats vs. Seahawks and Cards will have no impact on us, so fug them, I hope they go 0-16.

2 hours ago, thomas96 said:

The Pats vs. Seahawks and Cards will have no impact on us, so fug them, I hope they go 0-16.

It's a stretch but you never know.  

Not sure if they care, but I think they overpaid if you compare his previous contracts and what we paid for Soliai.  Of course GMan is also a genius, just saying.

10 hours ago, ctrcat said:

It's a stretch but you never know.  

Not sure if they care, but I think they overpaid if you compare his previous contracts and what we paid for Soliai.  Of course GMan is also a genius, just saying.

It's about the same as the Soliai signing in my opinion. Pretty cheap for both really and both have playtime incentives if they want to reach the full amount so there is some protection if they miss games.

12 minutes ago, ctrcat said:

Eagles, Bears, and Bucs interested listed on ESPN as possible landing spots for Muhammad Wilkerson.  Asking price is a $50 mil guaranteed long term deal and first round pick.

Sounds about right for what the Jets would want and there is also no way anyone gives that up especially not the Eagles who already have Fletcher Cox and no cap room.

Archived