• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFLN Draft War Room covers the Panthers tonight

O-Ther

7 hours ago, rodeo said:

Oh you tried to be realistic with the decision making like Gettleman, eh? Tell me, how many times has Gettleman traded down in the draft?

Yeah he's never done it and has said on multiple occasions that he doesn't believe in it. He has in the past done things he hasn't said he was going to do. For example when he was asked if he considered trading up in the first or second last year after Shaq was drafted he said he wouldn't because he believes that having those first three picks is really important. He then traded away the 3rd to move up for Funchess the next day.

Pointless segment.  

Never been a Charles Davis fan for as far back as I can remember.  Reminds me of a Joe Person of the NFL.... kinda late to the party, makes vanilla statements and comes off like he got his information secondhand.  Conway looked like he was asking Davis when it came to draft time, which I get.  Conway can be a commentator and just not be that knowledgable of draft stuff.  Just kinda sucked since DJ is one of the true experts on the draft and the 17-2 SB runner-up team gets the Ronde Barber D-list analyst treatment.

I can see Henry at 30, but the rest is garbage.  I want nothing to do with Oakman and no way some of the guys they mentioned for us in the 2nd/3rd round will be there. And agreed about Oher..... come on NFL network, you can do better than that. 

On 26/03/2016 at 0:29 PM, TheSpecialJuan said:

This was a waste of 4 minutes of my life. They even gave incorrect information. Michael Oher was NOT acquired in a trade. The segment was terrible and not worth watching.

as is with most things pre-draft related...............most dont have a clue.

Archived