• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Manziel, cocaine, shrooms, and a rental home

cardiackat88.

On 4/16/2016 at 3:03 PM, Fox007 said:

Not condoning Manziels behavior or anything here but...I'm pretty sure 99% of us on this board have left places much fugin worse than that...come on now...those picks make Johnny look tame not wild and crazy.

um no

4 hours ago, MadHatter said:

I prefer to be coherent and sober to really enjoy life......I don't need to get high to make my life enjoyable.

I mean, you drink Hatter - and in large amounts on game days. Lets not climb too high up the sober life high horse.

Also the point I'm making has nothing do with legality as it's specifically targeting your statement of preferring to maintain soberness for you to enjoy life the most - so don't even go that direction because that's not the point.

I'm not saying that it's ok to party to the point that it puts your livelihood at risk, but just because you didn't partake in anything besides alcohol doesn't mean that others did and were not able to be successful in life because of it.

27 minutes ago, Floppin said:

I mean, you drink Hatter - and in large amounts on game days. Lets not climb too high up the sober life high horse.

Also the point I'm making has nothing do with legality as it's specifically targeting your statement of preferring to maintain soberness for you to enjoy life the most - so don't even go that direction because that's not the point.

I'm not saying that it's ok to party to the point that it puts your livelihood at risk, but just because you didn't partake in anything besides alcohol doesn't mean that others didn't and were not able to be successful in life because of it.

I have a few beers on game day about 5-6 times a year (actually don't drink hardly at all any other time of the year).....far cry from saying to put as much and many drugs up your nose and in your mouth as possible during college.  Which is exactly what the post that I responded to said.

And actually, I have not had more than about 4-5 beers on a gameday in over 3 years.

21 minutes ago, joemac said:

LMAO! Now that's rich! Get completely poo faced drunk - no worries.

Smoke some bud - no thanks, I prefer to keep a clear head. LMFAO!!!

It is so entertaining to hear drug users try to rationalize why drug use is not bad for you.

28 minutes ago, joemac said:

LMAO! Now that's rich! Get completely poo faced drunk - no worries.

Smoke some bud - no thanks, I prefer to keep a clear head. LMFAO!!!

You are the one that was saying it was "OK to shove as many and different types of drugs in your mouth and up your nose" and that "most of us have probably trashed a place worse" and that "these guys need to learn how to do drugs properly" ....far cry from your "smoke some bud" comment now.  But then again.....long time drug abuse does kill a ton of brain cells, so maybe you just forgot what you typed earlier.

15 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

You are the one that was saying it was "OK to shove as many and different types of drugs in your mouth and up your nose" and that "most of us have probably trashed a place worse" and that "these guys need to learn how to do drugs properly" ....far cry from your "smoke some bud" comment now.  But then again.....long time drug abuse does kill a ton of brain cells, so maybe you just forgot what you typed earlier.

Actually I took some adderall this morning so I'm feeling pretty sharp right now. And on my most stoned, fuged up day I'm just about positive that I could dance cognitive circles around you.

Dont take everything so literal on the Internet. It's called hyperbole. 

20 minutes ago, joemac said:

Actually I took some adderall this morning so I'm feeling pretty sharp right now. And on my most stoned, fuged up day I'm just about positive that I could dance cognitive circles around you.

Dont take everything so literal on the Internet. It's called hyperbole. 

You need more than Adderall to even be in the same game as me.....but nice that you need other drugs to try.

Habitual pot smokers always tell everyone that pot has no long term effects....yet, when you talk to someone that has smoked over a long period of time, they sound like a brain dead idiot.

56 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

I have a few beers on game day about 5-6 times a year (actually don't drink hardly at all any other time of the year).....far cry from saying to put as much and many drugs up your nose and in your mouth as possible during college.  Which is exactly what the post that I responded to said.

And actually, I have not had more than about 4-5 beers on a gameday in over 3 years.

Ok, fair enough but by the same reasoning why drink at all if, as you say, you enjoy life more sober? If not being sober makes things less enjoyable for you it stands to reason that you would be sober for something I assume you enjoy as much as watching football.

Archived