• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Manziel, cocaine, shrooms, and a rental home

cardiackat88.

1 hour ago, Floppin said:

Ok, fair enough but by the same reasoning why drink at all if, as you say, you enjoy life more sober? If not being sober makes things less enjoyable for you it stands to reason that you would be sober for something I assume you enjoy as much as watching football.

Again...I was responding to the comments made such as:

"OK to shove as many and different types of drugs in your mouth and up your nose"

and that "most of us have probably trashed a place worse than Manziel did "

and that "these guys need to learn how to do drugs properly" 

Far cry from having a few beers at a football game or even the person who want to light up a fat one to relax on their back deck.

25 minutes ago, joemac said:

You mistakenly think that I give a poo about what you think about what I do or don't put into my body.

What you eat don't make me poo...you don't check my fuging mail, know what I'm saying?

Sounds like you are high right now....if not, just Wow.

4 hours ago, Vampire the buffet slayer said:

@MadHatter

He has the best. Them shrooms that are grown in giraffe poo. WHY YOU THINK HIS NAME IS MADHATTER?

Urban Dictionary
Mad Hatter
The act of defecating on your partners head whilst they are sleeping. Upon waking, the person will notice the steaming turd and immediately become mad - hence the term "Mad Hatter"

12 hours ago, chknwing said:

lol every college player is having nightmares about being drafted by Cleveland.  Being selected by the browns is kinda like the Grim Reaper touching you on the shoulder.

There is only ONE ABSOLUTE TRUTH with the NFL Draft. 

No matter what decision the Cleveland Browns make about who to draft, who not to draft, or what trade to make....it will be the WRONG decision.

Archived