• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Only 1 more day until the Crash

Turner33Burner

It sounds of if he figures there will be a massive influx of Falcon fans who want to gloat after the fact. Enough to overload the server. I hope they appreciate that we let them post. Wonder if we would be welcome on their board.

I sure hope we win then. I would hate to have to put up with so many additional ignorant threads. It isn't as if we can't create enough of our own. Then again I usually avoid the huddle for at least or two after a loss. Not enough about the good, and too much of the bad and ugly.

I want a win in the worst way.

You know, last season started Falcons fans were actually pretty humble. After the Vick fiasco, I think many were grateful to have a talented young quarterback of character leading the offense.

Now they're just cocky. It could very well be that they are again the most obnoxious of NFC South fans after a brief respite.

hmmm, well imagine the Saints fans if they actually have a winning season

1 day left until your board misteriously crashes again.....lol, everytime you lose the board goes down so your sad excuse of a fanbase can avoid dealing with a loss.

Panthers Fans

:iamwithstupid:

Board go down? Apparently you forgot about our loss against the Eagles last Sun. & the playoff loss against the Cardinals. Did our board crash after that? No, it didn't. Kinda funny some of you morons think our board crash after we lost to the Falcunts, when that is not true & Zod will tell you that. Until you know how to run a message board, keep lying to yourself. :smilielol5: :lol:

And at least our fanbase are not cocky & full of morons like your. :P

1 day left until your board misteriously crashes again.....lol, everytime you lose the board goes down so your sad excuse of a fanbase can avoid dealing with a loss.

Panthers Fans

:iamwithstupid:

It's either:

Zod closed down the boards after we lost last year, and he managed to convince 100's of people on here to act as if the board crash, and not one single person made a peep on the "real thing". Not a single one. The Falcon fans are complete geniuses and manage to foil our conspiracy.

OR

We lost and the boards were completely overflown, Zod had to start from scratch and made the servers more secure, thus, the post had to reset and everything

Which one of these sounds, more realistic? If you have logic, you would say option 2, however, if you're a falcon fan, you would say option 1.

Falcon fans are the complete biggest idiots on the internet. No logic, no fact based opinions, no nothing. I wish the ice storm of 2000 would come back and freeze you dumb fuckers to death.

Archived