• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sorry. Gettlemens Draft This Year Blows

chknwing

Draft a 3rd String DT in the 1st round and double dip on 6th round CBs in the 2nd/3rd rounds.  He did the exact opposite of what hes been preaching for the past few years and reached for a position of need twice.  I get he likes these guys but he could have gotten them much lower in the draft.  He could have trade down the 2nd rounder and picked up the pick he needed to move up to get worley.  Just some really poor value.  I wont call them wasted picks because they may be good players.  Just horrible value.

uJbcixK.jpg

2 minutes ago, Kuechly59 said:

I'll remember to throw this in your face....

typical knee new jerk reactions from idiots.

throw what in my face? he didnt get good draft value.  thats fact. any player drafted can pan out and become good but in terms of the draft his value sucked balls

2 minutes ago, Ken said:

I love how you guys can have such strong opinions on guys you have never seen and think you know more than peopl with years of experience, who have actually watched these players.

no one here is judging the players themselves. just the position they were drafted. They were pretty significant reaches.  Thats the argument here not whether they can play.  Hell even Gettlemen said he jumped off the BPA and reached for need.

1 minute ago, Kuechly59 said:

So you have draft boards from every other NFL team to prove this? Projections by websites including NFL.com are not accurate "value" charts.

yes I am sure the other teams had Bradberry high on their boards when Carolina is the only one that brought him in for a visit and worked him out.

Archived