• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Add Bass Pro Shops to your list

SCP

I'm in San Fran.  They have these kiosk type shitters. There is an automatic door and a 20 minutes time limit. There is a warning at 18 mins that the door is going to open in 2 regardless. Between each client the door shuts and it somehow cleans itself. That's the future of shitting.

33 minutes ago, csx said:

I'm in San Fran.  They have these kiosk type shitters. There is an automatic door and a 20 minutes time limit. There is a warning at 18 mins that the door is going to open in 2 regardless. Between each client the door shuts and it somehow cleans itself. That's the future of shitting.

poo on that. Pun intended. 

5 minutes ago, Spaceballs83 said:

Never understood why most bathrooms (while walking in) has a push door?, but pull when walking out. Seriously??? You just washed your hands and now you have to use the handle to open the door? That crap annoys me to no end.

That's why he mentioned no trash can by the door.

2 minutes ago, Spaceballs83 said:

Never understood why most bathrooms (while walking in) has a push door?, but pull when walking out. Seriously??? You just washed your hands and now you have to use the handle to open the door? That crap annoys me to no end.

Most doors swing 'in' to a room. That way a lock can't be defeated by simply taking the pin out of the hinge. You want the hinge inside the room to be secured. 

Archived