• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everyone in the East Got Better But Us.. Really??

bLACKpANTHER

33 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

they are positioning themselves to offer Steph Curry the MAX and hope he comes home (which he won't) and then try to get Blake Griffin or someone like that..

Stating he won't will be the wrong thing to say.  

If they don't win a title with Durant there now, they're going to blow up Golden State.  That is ridiculous.  

Hell if we could somehow snag Curry and Blake next offseason to pair with Batum and MKG we would legit be title tenders for once. I doubt it happens but why be a fan if you can't be optimistic sometimes.

2 minutes ago, Manos said:

Hell if we could somehow snag Curry and Blake next offseason to pair with Batum and MKG we would legit be title tenders for once. I doubt it happens but why be a fan if you can't be optimistic sometimes.

Only need one man, but if both came.  We would have to trade Kemba.  poo, we would have to trade Kemba anyway with Curry wanting to sign here.  

Just typical overreaction by our fans.  Bottom line is we won 48 games without MKG for 90% of the games.  We return a better starting 5 and the bench goes Sessions, Bellinelli, Lamb, Frank and Hibbert rather than Lin, Daniels,Lamb, Frank, Al....Hawes as well

I could argue that the bench will be better.  Better starters, better bench, better team.  The off season has just begun as well.  I expect some trades to happen .

1 hour ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Atlanta?  Meh, I dunno how I feel about Schroader being a starter.  

He definitely will having some growing pains but I think his ceiling is much higher than Teague's. They remind me of how well balanced the Pacers used to be. No real superstar player but they have a solid starting 5 and role players.

1 hour ago, Zaximus said:

I hope I am wrong, but I doubt MKG makes it past 20 games.

He was rushed back last season after a freak injury. He has played 50+ games the previous 3 seasons. Overreaction much?

8 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

He was rushed back last season after a freak injury. He has played 50+ games the previous 3 seasons. Overreaction much?

Playing 50 isn't really an accomplishment.  He's made of glass, all the talent in the world and I hope he plays all year but, you can't bank on it.  Overreacton?  Nope.  Evidence.  

11 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

He definitely will having some growing pains but I think his ceiling is much higher than Teague's. They remind me of how well balanced the Pacers used to be. No real superstar player but they have a solid starting 5 and role players.

Howard could tear them apart.  So, we'll see.  

1 minute ago, Zaximus said:

Playing 50 isn't really an accomplishment.  He's made of glass, all the talent in the world and I hope he plays all year but, you can't bank on it.  Overreacton?  Nope.  Evidence.  

Stating he won't make it 20 guys is an overreaction. 50 or 60 games not so much considering his average over 4 seasons is 50.

47 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Stating he won't make it 20 guys is an overreaction. 50 or 60 games not so much considering his average over 4 seasons is 50.

It was an exaggeration for 50 games is terrible as well, you can't build around that.  He won't make it to 50 but I hope he does.  

32 minutes ago, rico6 said:

The bench literally has no defense.

It doesn't have much offense either sadly. We have a bunch of role players who probably deserve to be in the NBA but none of the are really skilled at any one facet of the game.  

Archived