• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Recipe for beating the Panthers:

rayzor

Really? How many "predict the panthers record" threads were there before preseason began? Quite a few last time I checked. Were you bitching about preseason predictions when people were predicting a winning record? No you werent. So dont give me this "we wait to see them play" crap SON because thats a total lie!

Ill still be at every game even though I knew before the season began that it was going to be a rough year. Thats what real fans do. Maybe you dont. Thats must be because you are a fairweather loser!

Yes I thought for sure Meeks would be better...:(

beason is saying that a lot of his problems are not being fluid with meeks system yet. maybe the same is true for other players. hopefully it is the case. it is pretty different and transitions usually take time. there is still some hope but seeing is believing. meeks system might be right, it might not. i just hope that if it is transitioning to the new system that is hurting them that they can get it worked out soon.

Really? How many "predict the panthers record" threads were there before preseason began? Quite a few last time I checked. Were you bitching about preseason predictions when people were predicting a winning record? No you werent. So dont give me this "we wait to see them play" crap SON because thats a total lie!

Ill still be at every game even though I knew before the season began that it was going to be a rough year. Thats what real fans do. Maybe you dont. Thats must be because you are a fairweather loser!

I personally never looked at prediction threads SON. And no, you have never been to Charlotte, disgraceful SON. Stop eating your boogers SON.

Archived