• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's funny...

Pantherxtreme

And I know it's probably been discussed... but after all the shenanigans the Broncos defenders were displaying the only time I heard the Refs mention a player in process of getting ejected was for  Trai Turner for jumping up and down after KB's touchdown with a Broncos player's back to him.

The Broncos committed two flagrant personal fouls of launching helmet first at our QB's head on two different plays, one gets onset by a intentional grounding call, and the other doesn't get called, instead they flag Kalil with a ticky tack facemask after we make a first down. So after two plays of the Denver Broncos head-hunting Cam, the Panthers actually had a net loss in yards.

Penalty yards.

Panthers - 85 yards

Broncos - 22 yards

And I thought the crew in the Superbowl was bad. 

Yeah I thought it was funny how they put Trai on blast over the speakers. "Halfway from being disqualified from the game."

So two taunting penalties is ejection...but two personal foul/roughing penalties isn't? Must not be, since I don't remember them saying Stewart was halfway from disqualification.

3 minutes ago, Saintsfan422 said:

I actually heard that two-personal-foul and your ejected rule only applies to personal fouls done after the play is over, not during game action.

Yeah.  I kinda agree with it since all of that stuff is extracurricular, but not if the refs are going to be a bunch of sensitive pricks and call Turner for taunting since he's jumping up and down. 

40 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Thin air at altitude effects referees, too. That's what I'm chalking it up to. Moving on, looking forward to next week. 15 left to win now.

Altitude doesn't affect the brain until about 36-48 hours. It's why when mountain climbing you climb high, sleep low. 

That's all I have, sorry. I'm working on cornering Elway in public so I don't get arrested.

2 hours ago, Saintsfan422 said:

I actually heard that two-personal-foul and your ejected rule only applies to personal fouls done after the play is over, not during game action.

You're the enemy, but I liked what you said.  Actually, you may be correct.  You're really not the enemy.  We just don't like you.  Well, maybe some of us like you.  MMMMmaybe some tolerate you.  Oh hell!  Good post.  Ha!

Archived