• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So...the Falcons have the number 1 offense in the league.

Saca312

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

Part of Gettlemans pass rush is injured already and out a couple weeks and it's a long season. We have the right to question the strength of a position group when the starters have 0 sacks so far. I've watched every Panthers game since day one, I watched them build the stadium, I'm a realist. 

Not having guys up front getting to the QB makes Luke and TDs jobs tougher and those are tough guys and it's a long season but them having to worry about getting sacks here in Carolina is almost unheard of we've ALWAYS been about our front four.

Take Atlanta seriously though,their RB needs our attention now and there is Hulio and they are at home. 

Luckily it's a long season.

our LBs should have be able to contain their RBs.  Unfair to judge them off the Saints game.

We need to worry about the pass rush not getting there because we can't hang with Julio after 4 seconds.

6 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

We lost to the spare part Vikings I'm done making fun of other teams until we prove last year wasn't a fluke 

well 15-1 is a fluke.  We were good but you need some fluke luck to pull off 15-1.

this year we are still a good team....but we aren't going to have all the outcomes fall our way (last year Gano hits the 2nd kick, we avoid some of those costly bonehead penalties that allowed Minny to be in a game they should of been out of at half, etc)

I think we are still an 11-12 win team.   Coming of a 15 win season is going to make things look worse.

reality is.....2 plays could be the difference in 3-0 and 1-2.  That is football.  Gano hits the kick and KB doesn't get Fozzy's TD called back? IMO we are 3-0 and still the same team we are at 1-2.

3 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

What is the Vikings record again? 

It's not about who the Vikings are idc of they're a good team. We're the defending NFC champs playing a team at home that are missing 90% of their offense from last year. We're supposed to win that game period. Unless we aren't who we think we are. 

Why we will beat Atlanta and win the South in a nutshell

Atlanta is allowing 30+ pts per game

Saints are allowing 30+ pts per game

Bucs are allowing 30 pts per game

We may be more flawed than last season, but unless you got a top 5 D.....we are going to drop pts on just about every team in the NFL

24 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

It's not about who the Vikings are idc of they're a good team. We're the defending NFC champs playing a team at home that are missing 90% of their offense from last year. We're supposed to win that game period. Unless we aren't who we think we are. 

The NFL doesn't write scripts in the Panthers favor. Why were we supposed to win that game? 

1 hour ago, CRA said:

well 15-1 is a fluke.  We were good but you need some fluke luck to pull off 15-1.

this year we are still a good team....but we aren't going to have all the outcomes fall our way (last year Gano hits the 2nd kick, we avoid some of those costly bonehead penalties that allowed Minny to be in a game they should of been out of at half, etc)

I think we are still an 11-12 win team.   Coming of a 15 win season is going to make things look worse.

reality is.....2 plays could be the difference in 3-0 and 1-2.  That is football.  Gano hits the kick and KB doesn't get Fozzy's TD called back? IMO we are 3-0 and still the same team we are at 1-2.

We are not a good team at the moment. Way too many dumb mistakes all over to be good. Rivera needs to discipline this team or its going to continue to be a bad team. 

39 minutes ago, Jangler said:

The NFL doesn't write scripts in the Panthers favor. Why were we supposed to win that game? 

You're supposed to be the teams you're better than. Especially at home when that team is playing with a qb who's been there two weeks and their hall of fame rb is absent. So I guess we're the Browns now and we aren't supposed to beat good teams at home 

27 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

You're supposed to be the teams you're better than. Especially at home when that team is playing with a qb who's been there two weeks and their hall of fame rb is absent. So I guess we're the Browns now and we aren't supposed to beat good teams at home 

Meh. Same old tirade..any given Sunday. Should we have been 15-1 last year? The underdog wants to win and maybe wants to prove something, something all Panther fans should understand. 

The Browns don't have the heart or the organization to beat anybody, doesn't mean that can't. I mean really? Who doesn't want to see the Browns beat the New England Brady's?

Archived