• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Bucs Gameday thread

TheSpecialJuan

6 minutes ago, SamMills4Life said:

Has anyone seen more dumbass shitfest retarded timeout use than what went on on that last drive.

...yea...the clock is your friend if you know how to use it...go to OT and let the toss determine your fate..on last time since you squandered the *** out of all the other chances you had to lay wood...

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I'm not apologizing for anything. You can't be anything but a moron if you are trying to blame tonight on Gettleman. I don't recall a single post from you in the offseason about what Gettleman should have done differently. You predicted a crappy season last year, so you disappeared when we went 17-2. You never gave a single personnel move because like all of your Gettleman haters, you had nothing to say before the season.

Yeah. Okay. Everyone knows how I felt and what I thought Gettleman should have done every step of the way.

Is Rivera the reason he has nothing dependable to work with?

You hear Rivera keep saying these players need to execute. Who gave him those players that can not execute?

The answers were easy. They were just never addressed.

14 minutes ago, stbugs said:

LOL. Did you watch the game? Did you really get that out of this game? Get off the Gettleman wagon. You are on the wrong one if you want to improve the team. This team is very much as talented as last year to start the year. This team is not playing anywhere close to the level of last year and since they aren't, the level of coaching is rising to the top.

Regardless of the team, stupid penalties, missed FGs, crappy STs and bad playcalling has us at 1-4 instead of 4-1.

Tag Norman, draft a cb to groom for next year, draft a pass rusher, address other areas of need.

We could have been in great shape, instead he rescinded the tag and wasted 3 picks to replace him, which left holes in our roster.

Oh yeah, and drafted a fuging dt with our first pick (our 3rd strongest position going into the draft).

Just now, stbugs said:

Do you understand football at all? Execution is players and coaches, not the GM. It means the players should be doing things they are not, like committing penalties. Rivera should also be saying that Shula is making the calls he should and that he is calling timeouts that he shouldn't. Execution is the coaches. Pretty apparent you didn't ever play football and didn't ever take part in game plans, watching film and preparing for games.

I was trying all off season to warn you all and push the team via the fans to do what is right. If the owner knows they will lose money if they go a certain route, he will not allow it. If you all buy in to Gettleman's garbage, the ownership is going to sit back regardless of how fugged up the GM makes the team.

22 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I need to walk away from here. The stupidity is mind boggling. I was here all off season and recall all of the optimism. Again, no rational person can look at tonight and go man we should have signed Vernon and he would have told Shula that his playcalling was wrong and he would have stopped Teddy Williams from running into Ginn.

i mean it's time to call the "heh did i call it guys or what" posting for what it is: bragging about how you were miserable before everyone else was.

5 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I was trying all off season to warn you all and push the team via the fans to do what is right. If the owner knows they will lose money if they go a certain route, he will not allow it. If you all buy in to Gettleman's garbage, the ownership is going to sit back regardless of how fugged up the GM makes the team.

confirmed troll account, everybody out of the pool

yeah some "fan revolt" or whatever you're alluding to would have convinced the ownership of an NFL team to go in a certain direction with roster decisions.

Archived