• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's tougher to tackle, DeAngelo or Stewart?

Jbro

One questioner asked, "Who's tougher to tackle, DeAngelo Williams or Jonathan Stewart?"

Beason picked... drum roll, please.... Stewart.

"Like tackling a wall," Beason said of Stewart.

Beason said in his answer that DeAngelo was a more polished running back, that he was better at finding and using his holes. But he said he always liked his chances against a "scatback" like DeAngelo, a player who uses his speed and explosiveness (much like Beason does) to excel rather than raw power, which is more of Stewart's game.

Rest... http://scottfowlerobs.blogspot.com/2009/09/whos-tougher-to-tackle-deangelo-or.html

If you can get your hands on Williams, which doesn't seem to be an issue this year, he's not as hard to tackle as Stewart. Notice that even when Stewart gets hit, he almost always pushes forward another yard or two at minimum. I wouldn't want to try to tackle Stewart, might have to miss a few weeks of work.

Notice that even when Stewart gets hit, he almost always pushes forward another yard or two at minimum.

precisely why he has yet to be tackled for a loss, and only 2 carries for no gain...one being on the goal line.

Beason's opinion of Stewart was that he hadn't come close to fulfilling all of his potential yet.

stewart hasn't even scratched the surface of his potential.

I vote Steward aslo, he's so explosive. I love dewill, I think he does an excellent job as well. Man on man, I am waiting with baited breath to see this whole team finally come together so we can win some games. If we can come off with this win against the Cowpokes I know it will be great mentally for them all. Go Panthers

Archived