• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam walks out of press conference

TheSpecialJuan

I don't care how much 'hate' he'll get, his emotions right then are on par with im sure 99% of panther fans...which to me is so special.  How many other QBs act that frustrated/passionate after a loss...they typically give canned answers and smile until its done.  This guy wants to win, and win now.  

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

You may not care but everyone else will. He's gone get killed for this

He doesn't care because he's fed up. The media will be the media. It's not like they've been kind to him anyway, so I'm sure it's whatever. I don't blame him one bit for walking out. 

4 minutes ago, beastson said:

Gettle fuged up this year. His bullshit ass can't scare me comments bit him in the ass. So now he's going to have to overpay for players to come, if he don't, they wont come and we need Free Agents badly

Fire him

So many on here who applauded him for that crap. 

There was a pause in questions, he stepped down and then said "that's it, right?" and someone said "yeah" so he didn't just walk away.

Shame on Voth for this hot take, he's better than that - but I guess you gotta get those page hits somehow during a losing season, right?

1 minute ago, Kakarot said:

So many on here who applauded him for that crap. 

I feel like Suge Knight at the 95 awards when talking about Puff 

"Want to be all in the videos, all on the records"

Dave, your job is to build the best team period. Why are you out here talking like you the man. shut the fug up and get the fug outta here

Archived