• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You are handed the keys to the stadium. You have just been nomiated GM of the Carolina Panthers. What do you do right now to turn things around?

Datawire

I'd sign Antonio Cromartie off the street, and beg peanut Tillman to kick the tires on one last season as the starter. Demote Worley/Sanchez. Keep Bradberry and teddy big play Williams on the roster. Match up Teddy with teams that have fast wide outs and Tillman on the more physicial ones. Bring Bradberry on supppperrrr slowly, ride that out the rest of the season. If anyone gets hurt Bradberry is up at #1 corner.

O- Line I would give the browns a 2nd rounder at this point no more than a 2nd and 4th. Thats it, explain we have holes to fill on a talented team that should be in Sb contention. If not then fug em, we roll with oher healthy at LT and Remmers at right.

Completely change what we are doing on defense. Mix up more man to man now that we have begged peanut to come back with Cromartie. The defense will be tough to complete fix but I think this would put a bandaid on it.

Ride out the year hoping for the highest possible draft pick. 

Fire Shula immediately after the final game. 

Hire the most proven, explosive, innovative, high IQ OC I can find. 

Draft the best DE left in the 1st. Then draft the best LT left in the 2nd. 

Draft BPA in the 4th. 

Bring in the best FA's I can at a reasonable price. 

Archived